All Natural Protein Powder?

Options
Can anyone recommend a good chocolate protein powder? Preferably without artificial flavors and the like.

Any advice is appreciated! thanks!

Replies

• StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    I just bought the biggest loser sponsored one Protein Whey or something like that. seems ok but this would be my first one to try... have you tried it?
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    oops double post
  • skaal006
    skaal006 Posts: 16
    Options
    BioChem Whey Protein Powder comes in chocolate, I buy the vanilla and it tastes so good in my smoothies! It's all natural and is sweetened with Stevia. You can buy it online for a really good price at vitacost.com.
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    I just bought the biggest loser sponsored one Protein Whey or something like that. seems ok but this would be my first one to try... have you tried it?

I haven't. Only because i believe it has only like 9g of protein per serving and i'm looking for a little bit more of a boost than that. I bought one yesterday by "ON" that has 23g and it's ok, but has artificial flavors and i'm trying to start eating a lot "cleaner".
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    BioChem Whey Protein Powder comes in chocolate, I buy the vanilla and it tastes so good in my smoothies! It's all natural and is sweetened with Stevia. You can buy it online for a really good price at vitacost.com.

Thanks! I'll look into it!