Replies

• KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    You serious about that Clark?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a end of the world Mayan themed party/ concert in the middle of nowhere Its goona be awesome
  • naner61
    Options
    LOl....LOL....LOL is all I gotta say!!:laugh: :noway:
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I am going to be pissed as I already bought Christmas presents :angry:
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a end of the world Mayan themed party/ concert in the middle of nowhere Its goona be awesome

I was thinking everyone dress as their favorite mascot and we have weird animal giggity in the sands of love.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Is it going to be a paid vacation day?

:laugh:
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Nope.....no one knows when this will happen.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    didnt even know this was the date... oh well..
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    I think we have awhile yet.
    I mean 12-21-2012 doesn't make as much sense as 12-21-2112, right?
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    There have been about 514 Leap Years since Caesar created it in 45BC. Without the extra day every 4 years, today would be July 28, 2013. Also, the Mayan calendar did not account for leap year...so technically the world should have ended 7 months ago.

http://www.ibtimes.com/doomsday-dashed-why-end-world-will-not-happen-dec-21-2012-420722

it's on the internet, it has to be true
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    It's the real thing this time. I just bought a brand new Maserati. Can't afford it, but I know I'll never have to make that first payment. WINNING!!!
  • amberredford
    amberredford Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I was thinking everyone dress as their favorite mascot and we have weird animal giggity in the sands of love.

hahaha! Perfect!
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    According to the Mayans, the world will end on Dec 12, 2012 and not the 31st. So now u have less time

Hasn't the Mayan's world ended already? Don't really see too many of them walking around.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    According to the Mayans, the world will end on Dec 12, 2012 and not the 31st. So now u have less time

The reference to 12/21/2012 is largely regarded as a referential way of Jaguar Paw, the Mayan king at the time, to link his reign with future. In general, the Mayans used their calendar system as a way to promote continuity and a stable way of life more than something to draw out the end of the world.

Not to say we're not running ourselves into the ground as a species. But that's a discussion for another day.
  • cdsherer
    Options
    wow... i thought the world ended when bush left office.

No, but if Romney would have been elected it would have in 2013.
  • bco1158
    Options
    You serious about that Clark?

QF8NIAJEI9_cousin_eddie.gif
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I hope it's true, I already stopped paying my bills!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options

It is 12-21-12

Not 12-12-12
  • They didnt account for leap year in their calendar, so .. the end of the world should have already happened:)
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    This is SO TOTALLY off TOPIC...

But Genem30..... is that a Redshirt in a Dovahkiin helmet in your ticker? :bigsmile: Totally made my day.... the world now has my permission to end.