Replies

• KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    oh just STOP!
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIm6ZIXSbLCF-KusO0gsL_YTtktUAbEfwk39XQpOnDDMvelO566GynQioD

^^This LOL :laugh:
  • fernandesg
    fernandesg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am going to be pissed as I already bought Christmas presents :angry:

Me too!

I already bought a trip to Florida for my family, we'll be back by then, so at least we'll get our money out of that. Assuming that all the airplanes don't start falling out of the sky two weeks before, as my friend who believes this Mayan stuff thinks will happen :huh:

On the plus-side, if it ends after we get back, I don't have to pay it off! :laugh:
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    high five fit beto

High five to you and that bad *kitten* suit son.

Ugh, I heart you guys - made my whole day!
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Nope.....no one knows when this will happen.
    Except for the shape-shifting, reptilian aliens from the illuminati who have been planning it for thousands of years while gaining control of world banks through ancient bloodlines and forming a shadow government that controls the world.
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    honestly...it really freaks me out. its not that i think the world is gunna implode or something...but i think something drastic is going to happen and it will change the world completely. the world itself is not ending...but the world as we know it might.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIm6ZIXSbLCF-KusO0gsL_YTtktUAbEfwk39XQpOnDDMvelO566GynQioD

^^This LOL :laugh:

:drinker:
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I planned ahead and bought new Nikes (still in the box) to wear while I loot, pillage and burn cars that day.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Not saying the end of the world is upon us, well with another four years like the last four years, may be the end of us, but the timewave theory also ends that day. Interesting information all over the internet about that theory...
  • mathteacher2010
    mathteacher2010 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    If it happens I'll be really ticked that I did all this work to lose weight!!!!!

:angry:
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    What gets me is that its supposed to be 11:11 am Dec 21st.... Where? 11:11 am my time is likw 6 pm In Austraillia... or Kenya, Flordia will be like 1pm ect....
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I have thought about doing one of those Get now Pay later deal... Get a new wicked azz TV for like $10.000 but dont have to pay until the year 2015!!!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    11:11 GMT
  • Steviemac64
    Steviemac64 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bugger i get paid on the 22nd
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    /sigh... I'm going to need you to come with us ..uhh. me please ... it's uhhh ,.. I need to show you something. :glasses:
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It could happen....it is my 38th birthday after all! LMAO!