Marry your bro?

Options
13»

Replies

• ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    So, instead of finding a girl to marry your dude friend, you mind first and foremost goes to marrying him yourself?

exactly what I thought...
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Don't see why not. Marriage is a joke nowdays, at least there'd be a purpose for that one.

i don't think my marriage is a joke. I think that there are marriages that are jokes, though. i think that whether or not a marriage is a joke depends on the people in it.

that's a pretty broad brush you have there.

I agree. My marriage is the most important thing I have besides my children. Marriage should mean something to the people get married. If not they should not be make a life long promise to each other.

Answer to the question would be no. Follow the rules get to legal and you/he never have to worry about living a lie. I am not sure why so many people want a short cut through life.....
  • Katt1320
    Katt1320 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It's not recognized by the Feds yet, so it's a no-go. Have at least 2 bros in this situation and I know for a fact it's not the case.

Unfortunately. BUT SOMEDAY!!!!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    **** THAT. Illegal is Illegal. Go earn the right to be an American.
  • Katt1320
    Katt1320 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Meaning marriage for legalizing a citizen is still just between two lovely heterosexuals. But not yet for the lovely gays. Hope that helps.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    No. Being married doesn't guarantee citizenship, or rather, the ability to stay, in U.S. and Canada.
This discussion has been closed.