Replies

• RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    ....doing this?

image-2.jpg

Fukarounditis at its best...

[disclaimer] this isn't really me.

Doing this after the tug toner.. what muscles you will build..

I am sure there is a way you can work out how to use the tug toner at the same time.....or at least superset them!
    good idea.. then some shake weights to cool down
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I like the bumblebee track suit...:noway:

That color excites your muscles so that they get bigger a lot faster.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I like the bumblebee track suit...:noway:

That color excites your muscles so that they get bigger a lot faster.

Actually, black and yellow are my favourite cycling kit colours and it is a fact that they make me ride faster...
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    I love the guy practicing his golf swing in the background. Hilarious.

I see guys doing this all the time at the gym. Maybe I'm the loser for just standing patiently between sets???
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    The funny thing is, I saw an older gentleman at my gym today doing the golf swing action just like the guy in the back of the photo and while I *thought* I was suppressing a laugh, I managed to let out a little giggle and made my trainer turn around to see what I was looking at. We both just smiled and shook our heads. At least it makes for some entertaining rest times. =)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I have no words for this. I just don't get it.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    New Crossfit WOD maybe?
  • lewist90
    lewist90 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    looks like a strange and dangerous crossfit exercise....................i hate crossfit!!!!
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Winning! (Was the first thing that came to mind)

I would fall on my face attempting this.
  • ukulele2010
    ukulele2010 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I see weird stuff in the gym almost every day - maybe not this weird. The thing that I find interesting is that most of the time it seems like the trainers are introducing this weird stuff. Today I saw someone lying down, face up, with both feet in a sling about four inches off the ground and the person was doing some kind of bench press. I have no idea what this is about - it just seems weird - but there was the trainer making sure she was doing it "right." I have to admit, this is not all trainers - it seems like a minority of them ask for their clients to do this weird stuff.