1200 calories and FRIENDS

Options
I was one of those people who thought that I couldn't do the 1200 calories a day. I thought that I would be starving if I did that. But as time went on I can do it, I just kept addingmore and more vegetable and fruit and make with every meal I stayed in portion sizewith meat and carbs. But if it wasn't for MFP I would have never did this.

Also I was a smoker when I start this site but now 4 week later no smokes.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I don't even want them. And this I tell you all was very, very very hard for me in all the 26 years I smoked, I never try to quit, but I did May 22, 2008. I fight every day not too again.

My workout are GREAT now!! Big thanks to mnatural, missme9669, mshoneyfun, I know that I am hard on you guys that is because I LOVE :love: :love: :heart:

Replies

• mildrede40
    mildrede40 Posts: 159
    Options
    I was one of those people who thought that I couldn't do the 1200 calories a day. I thought that I would be starving if I did that. But as time went on I can do it, I just kept addingmore and more vegetable and fruit and make with every meal I stayed in portion sizewith meat and carbs. But if it wasn't for MFP I would have never did this.

Also I was a smoker when I start this site but now 4 week later no smokes.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I don't even want them. And this I tell you all was very, very very hard for me in all the 26 years I smoked, I never try to quit, but I did May 22, 2008. I fight every day not too again.

My workout are GREAT now!! Big thanks to mnatural, missme9669, mshoneyfun, I know that I am hard on you guys that is because I LOVE :love: :love: :heart:
  • melissalynnlarue
    melissalynnlarue Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! It's always nice to look back and see where you've come from, hey?

Keep it up!!
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Your body will love you for no more smoking. I see you have ms too. My husband has ms he was diagnosed last year at 30 years old. It has been rough but excersize and eating right help him everyday.. Good for you and keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alisha
  • turtle
    turtle Posts: 49
    Options
    Congradulations! You are such an inspiration to me since I just took the plunge from 1400 calories to 1200 myself and I wasn't too sure I could go without the extra 200. I also just quit smoking. Its been three weeks so we both have a long road of staying healthy ahead of us! Best wishes!
  • mildrede40
    mildrede40 Posts: 159
    Options
    Congraulation to you:bigsmile: :bigsmile: If you need anything going through you can lean on me! Don't you just love MFP???