Favorite eye cream

Options
sizzle92
sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
Ok so we covered face scrubs now let's discuss eye cream. I am 38. I have been using an Estee Lauder or a Lancome one and they are so expensive. What do you ladies recommend?

Replies

• sizzle92
    Options
    LMAO!
  • sizzle92
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :tongue:
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Oh I see how you all are. You all have wrinkly eyes and just don't care! Whatev! :tongue: :laugh:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    google
  • sizzle92
    Options
    google

*eye roll*
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    you women are terrible today...

I love you guys.
  • Dub_D
    Options
    google

*eye roll*

Well you're not having much luck here are you?
  • sizzle92
    Options
    That doesn't mean I want to sit in front of Google and read reviews. It's fun (with MOST people anyway) to chit chat here about this stuff. I got some great feedback and ideas from some (nice) women last night while we discussed facial scrubs for instance. No need to chime in and act rude. How productive is that?
  • Dub_D
    Options
    That doesn't mean I want to sit in front of Google and read reviews. It's fun (with MOST people anyway) to chit chat here about this stuff. I got some great feedback and ideas from some (nice) women last night while we discussed facial scrubs for instance. No need to chime in and act rude. How productive is that?

I thought you actually wanted an answer to your question, didn't realize you were looking for some fun chit chat. What is rude about suggesting you Google something? You're being a tad sensitive I'd say.
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Bobbi Brown has a good one, but it's probably just as expensive (or maybe even more) as the Estee Lauder or Lancome ones.

I've tried a Neutrogena one, but it felt sticky all day long, like it never really absorbed in.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Because you were making it sound as if I'm so dumb I don't know how to Google something. I just get annoyed when people make rude passive aggressive comments then act all innocent about it.
  • Dub_D
    Options
    Because you were making it sound as if I'm so dumb I don't know how to Google something. I just get annoyed when people make rude passive aggressive comments then act all innocent about it.

hilarious-reaction-gifs-exgirlfriend-tries-talk.gif
  • breezer2288
    Options
    I used Sephora age defy and it worked pretty well.

I had a hard time sleeping for about a month and it really started to show around my eyes, especially since I don't wear makeup.

I liked the results. Now since my sleep is better, I don't need it as much though.

Hope that helped...^^
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Bobbi Brown has a good one, but it's probably just as expensive (or maybe even more) as the Estee Lauder or Lancome ones.

I've tried a Neutrogena one, but it felt sticky all day long, like it never really absorbed in.

It's the big question......is the price really worth it?? Are the spendy ones REALLY that much better? I admit I love the Estee Lauder Time Zone one I have been using, but I always think to myself "hmmmm is this really so much more effective than the drug store stuff?"
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I use a CVS store brand of eye cream and I love it!
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Soap and Glory Youthfull something or other its called.. really good but sadly expensive.. though it lasts a long time
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options

It's the big question......is the price really worth it?? Are the spendy ones REALLY that much better? I admit I love the Estee Lauder Time Zone one I have been using, but I always think to myself "hmmmm is this really so much more effective than the drug store stuff?"

I wonder the same thing- I like the Bobbi Brown one, but yeah, the price... But I'm never happy when I try cheaper versions or they irritate my skin... I guess I answered my own question there- somethings maybe are worth the higher price. :smile:
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I like RoC- it comes in a twin pack at Costco with a tube of face cream. Not expensive, easy to apply(creamy) and absorbs well.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I was expecting a thread about ice cream

*backs out*
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like Costco’s Kirkland brand.