this is a serious question.....

Options
2»

Replies

• nearptr
    Options
    Physical activity ought not to be something other than ordinary; don't treat it as though it were.

Eat when hungry.
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    There are a lot of trolls on here. I call them the "troll patrol", most of these profiles have cartoon characters as there profile pic, and never engage in any opinion related comments. They don't like to debate a topic, or simply leave an opinion, they have a sole attempt of being funny, and 90% of the time it's a fail. I love to laugh, I like to be funny as well, it's just easy to spot the ones that never have anything useful or insightful to say, whether or not you agree with them. I've labeled this group the "troll patrol", I've only ever seen them in topic's where someone is asking for advice, and they leave a dumb a** comment, and or picture comment.

The irony of this (the troll patrol making fun of the OP's, in general) is that they wouldn't have any topic's to picture comment if it wasn't for someone in need, or asking for help, or an opinion.

troll on,:drinker: troll patrol.

Lol, wait. Do you really not realize the OP's a troll? We never come out full force like this ;) It's more like OP invited us to a party, really.

Maybe I got played............I have/had no idea the OP is a troll...............I just seem to see a lot of this, period, but only in certain topics. if she's a troll, they she trolled me!:huh:
  • FeliciaFitRNModel
    Options
    I am not a troll..........
  • MsBookandTea
    MsBookandTea Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't think you are a troll.

I noticed that beautiful women get picked on a lot.. especially by other women (jealously is an ugly thing). If that's you in the picture, you are drop dead gorgeous..

P.S. Only eat when you are hungry.
  • mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    MFP tells me to eat 1200 cals, so If I work out and burn say 1000 cals ...should I eat those back or is that defeating the purpose???

You need to stop eating, PERIOD. Models live off tic-tacs, remember?

And use the search feature!

26873479_2999.jpg
  • shawnteahsing
    shawnteahsing Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Damn it, I should have ate that cookie at lunch!! I like a good laugh so keep posting stupid things. Then I can safe my money on the gym membership.
  • FeliciaFitRNModel
    Options
    MFP tells me to eat 1200 cals, so If I work out and burn say 1000 cals ...should I eat those back or is that defeating the purpose???

You need to stop eating, PERIOD. Models live off tic-tacs, remember?

And use the search feature!

26873479_2999.jpg
    I do eat alot of tictacs. hahahhaha
  • FeliciaFitRNModel
    Options
    Damn it, I should have ate that cookie at lunch!! I like a good laugh so keep posting stupid things. Then I can safe my money on the gym membership.

does that really work?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I don't think you are a troll.

I noticed that beautiful women get picked on a lot.. especially by other women (jealously is an ugly thing). If that's you in the picture, you are drop dead gorgeous..

P.S. Only eat when you are hungry.

Lol oh. I thought we were partying with "her," since she posted the most common bait post, "WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN" as her first post, claimed to be TWO separate models by her pics, etc.

EDIT: Oh, joined this month, has 12 posts. NEVERMIND!