Looking for new MFP friends that log in

Options
2»

Replies

• NikkiDea48
    Options
    I am on here every day. Just celebrated my 50th day in a row the other day! I started at 230 and I am currently at 215. Goal is between 125 to 130. You can certainly add me if you would like! :)
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I log everyday...Many times a day. Comment a lot and cheer and support a lot.

Feel free to add me.... I don't bite...
  • FUTUREGAL
    Options
    Hi- Down 6 pounds and proud of it. It works at 63 years of age! I call myself FUTURE GAL BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I AM
    LOOKING TOWARDS.
  • skaberry1
    Options
    hello everyone!! IM 27 . 5'3 and i weigh 160. Ive lost 17 since the spring and ready to lose 30 more to get to where i should be :) anyone with similar goals and struggles ( I LOOOVE FOOD! im a constant snacker , eat late and i like my booze!!! :( ) is free to add me. lets share tips and tricks!
  • TiffanyDavis4408
    Options
    I literally just found out about this site & started this week. I have no friends :( So the more the better.
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm new and here daily and plan to be here daily for a while. I have lost 56lbs so far before using MFP daily and like others here am running out of friends in real life who want to listen anymore! Feel free to add me, I would love some more friends :) Only hiccup is Im in Australia so in a different time zone... still, it means I will send you encouragement while you are sleeping!! LOL :laugh:
  • samwilliams1988
    samwilliams1988 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If you want you can add me. I'm always looking for someone who will help motivate me.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm on numerous times throughout the day...anyone can feel free to add me! I'm pretty close to goal, but I plan to keep logging forever. :laugh: I'm a stay-at-home mom to a toddler, live in OH/from AR, and retired Air Force. I don't eat "clean" as a rule, and most of my exercise comes from chasing after my daughter all day and going for neighborhood walks with my family.

Best of luck to you all!
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I've been on this site for three months and never missed a day of logging.
    I'm 22 and 125lbs, hoping to get down to 120 soon. It would be nice to have some friends to exchange recipes and ideas with!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and have an open diary. I have been on here since last December. I am married without children and my name is Kimberlee, 49. Please feel free to add me.
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I log in literally everyday, feel free to add me anyone who would like
  • goodman1521
    goodman1521 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends too!! add me: goodman1521. I am shooting for a total loss of 30 lbs or so. I log in everyday and try to exercise at least 4 days a week.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    That would be me, I log & stuff everyday!

Be forewarned, i eat what i want a long as i have the calories for it!
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm here and I log everyday.
    Feel free to add me.
    shine
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think I am closing in on 300 days of logging. I am on maintance now, but my friends can vouch that I will motivate and send ya love when I am on. I am always open to new friends. :drinker:
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started at 207ish. I am 2 lbs away from my goal weight of 125. I am on every single day. :) I'm from TX. Feel free to add.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log in daily. I also grew up in Saginaw. :)
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi I log in every day, i am happy to support people and enjoy getting support back too.
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Hi I login everyday. Anyone can add me if they want.
    Have 105 days in a row :)