The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread! - pt. 2

Options
13»

Replies

• starspeckled
    starspeckled Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I could always use more friends too! I am 28, newly married (August), living in Maine, working 3rd shift, and starting nursing school in January. Lost my first 30(ish) pounds since January on Weight Watchers, started MFP earlier this month. About to start going to fitness classes for the first time this week... yikes!

5' 3(and a half)''
    SW: 223 (January)
    CW: 191
    GW: 150?
  • AtomAnts
    Options
    I could use some more friends please
  • janten
    janten Posts: 64
    Options
    feel free to add!
  • sportsgal14
    Options
    Just joined yesterday. Lost 30 lbs on my own but these last 10 are killer! Hoping this will be the answer to get to my goal of 120. Feel free to add me!
  • genericnamehere
    Options
    I'm new here and don't have any friends...
    HW 240
    CW 190
    Lowest weight ever 165
    1GW 150
    2GW 130?

I need friends that are serious and will log their foods and exercise every day. I do.

I swear I'll add some actual pics of myself soon. I just switched the way I connect and my pictures aren't easy to get to. I'll probably just take a new picture :)
  • LSKin2012
    Options
    I'm new and need some supportive friends.
    I'm 29F and a chronic yo-yo dieter.

Height: 5'9"
    HW: 244 lbs.
    CW: 240 lbs.
    LW: 120 lbs.
    GW1: 150 lbs.
    UGW: 135 lbs.

Here's a picture of me at 135 lbs. when I was 21:
    BKBeach.png

Here's a picture of me at 240 lbs. when I was 28/29:
    2402.png

Feel free to add me!
  • tashmcphee
    Options
    Hi,

I've been on for 3 weeks now please feel free to add me :)
    Love logging on to add all my food & exercise into my diary!

I'm 28 from . Adelaide Australia
    I've already lost 23kg and want to lose 25kg to be at my goal weight :)
  • birdsongs
    Options
    Can everyone please add me? Went off the grid for a bit and gained everything back. Need as much support as I can get.
  • FeliciaFitRNModel
    Options
    I'm new and could use some friends, feel free to add me
  • MrMeowGi
    MrMeowGi Posts: 171
    Options
    Hey all, new but really would love more friends, the added motivation of seeing others keep to their routine further encourages me to stick to mine. Just as I love helping if anyone ever isn't feel quite up to scratch. Feel free to add :)
  • bananabrownie
    Options
    I need friends! Just started yesterday =D
  • vk0510
    vk0510 Posts: 20
    Options
    I would love some more friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add me!
  • laurasherb
    Options
    I could use some people to motivate me, and I would happy to motivate you too! I'm excited for this process!

18, looking to lose about 25 lbs.

Add me if you like!
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday :smile:

West Midlands, UK
    Age - 20
    Height - 4ft11
    CW - 192
    GW - 140
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    Everyday logger. Weight lifter as well. Around here almost every night. Feel free to add with a short message :)
  • susehocking
    susehocking Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think I could definitely use some accountability partners :) Still trying to work things out. This is my 6th day of MFP but I have been logging meticulously. I was (and still am) blown away by the calorie content of some foods...I just cannot believe it!

Just so you know, I am not looking to lose a ton of weight, just a few kilos, and I am not fussed if I don't lose all the weight I want if it turns into lean muscle. I am also just trying to change my eating habits and lifestyle.

I've been going to the gym regularly (3+ times a week) for about 6 months now and doing cardio classes and body pump, as well as weight sessions. However, I was finding that I couldn't budge the baby fat (I have two children aged 7 and nearly 4) around my middle. When I discovered MFP I found out why! Abs are made in the kitchen!!!

MFP put me on a 1200 cal eating thingy, but I was starving, cranky and feeling sick, so I have upped it to 1650 cal (which I am finding I'm not reaching if I am eating well.

I don't want to be skinny, I want to be fit and healthy!

Anyway, long essay, sorry...I just need some encouragement and motivation because most of my friends just don't get why I'm doing this. Cheers
  • Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! :)
  • deleted4school
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. looking to support some more friends!
  • Jenny775
    Jenny775 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great thread! Could always use more friends so we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me! :-)
  • littlebugs_momma
    Options
    Hey there! I'm not new to MFP, but this is my new account, in hopes of getting my crap together, haha. I'm always down for new friends! Feel free to add me and don't be afraid to say hi! :))