Should I be bulking or cutting? Little help please.

Options
124»

Replies

• yeshualovesme
    yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have no opinion on what you should do from personal perspective, as I am in no way at my goals. I wouldn't take diet/exercise advice from me as I don't have any results that are worth emulating. Kind of like... why would I get my hair cut from someone with gnarly, ugly hair.

That being said... I do have a couple of observations.

1. Take Sidesteel's advice to heart. He is very knowledgeable and there is "proof in the pudding" results. I also believe he has educated himself quite a bit about fitness overall, and is fair minded, succinct, and doesn't offer unsolicited advice. The advice he gave me in a PM is paying off lovely dividends.

2. I observe that you are totally great as is... so anywhere is up from here. Being able to eat what you want and stay the same is super rad.

Okay - just my 2 cents :D
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    So what I've gathered from my last post til now is that people are being rude and putting down a guy who has guts to show his pic and ask for a little advice? Wow. Get real.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    So what I've gathered from my last post til now is that people are being rude and putting down a guy who has guts to show his pic and ask for a little advice? Wow. Get real.
    Just the one, fortunately.
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Haha don't worry about it guys. It would appear she isn't coming back, so I don't really mind. Hopefully she's feeling a bit sheepish after realising that she's had an outburst for absolutely no reason.

I know that cutting is a fair challenge in itself, but I know what I want my end product to be and if it takes a fair bit of work then so be it. I'll still do it and come back on here posting the end product.

One silly person isn't going to put me off a journey that I'm only really just beginning.