6 stone down (87 lbs loss) with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You should be proud. Great job, you look fantastic!
  • Full4Life
    Full4Life Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    That is SOOOO awesome! You are an inspiration!!!
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Firstly, thank you to all the kind comments.

Now to answer some of your questions;

How did I do it?
    At my heaviest, I was 25 and a half stone, which meant I had a calorie allowance of 2800 cals a day. I When I started recording what I was actually eating I realised that things needed to change and when I changed high sugar and high salt foods for more healthy foods and cooked entirely from scratch I found that I really needed no where near 2800 cals. I also started balancing my food with the right balance of carbs, protein, fats etc. I think that's the thing - sometimes we don't think eating things like Fats are good for us but they are a part of a healthy life style and it's just about knowing about good fats over bad fats and everything in moderation. I am amazed at how much of my weight loss is diet alone, but I do walk more and have have become a bit more active each month. I do also swim (but not as much as I feel I should)!

How tall am I?
    I'm 6ft tall. Currently I have a waist size of 47 inches. I really want to get my waist size down to something like 36 inches. I do think clothes help to make me look slimmer than I actually am (although I do realise I've lost a lot already). I used to have a stomach size of 58 inches. So when I say I need to lose another 5 or 6 stone - that's rather an estimate based on BMI and other things but I know I might not have to lose that.

Any secrets to weight loss
    None at all - just having a better understanding of what I'm putting into my body and what different foods do etc. I find sugar free jelly is a good food to fill a hole when you're really hungry but don't need a high cal intake.
  • healthywannabe15
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats! You look great!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing transformation
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job. You look great. Keep up the great work.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Well done mate!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!