hey everyone!!im new to all this and need motivation!!! <3

Replies

• Fluffie8u
    Fluffie8u Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me and lets do this!!!!
  • LizinMN
    Options
    hi i am new too (a rejoiner) add me too! :)
  • danabromley
    danabromley Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome, happy to see you here. I've been here for a few months and find it very helpfull. Best of luck!!!
  • KJ14
    KJ14 Posts: 287
    Options
    I've been on again off again for a few years. I've been a regular for the past four months or so (as per the dietician I'm seeing). MFP has been helpful. Feel free to add me as a friend and motivator.
  • kas2113
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too. Only been on here about a month. Feel free to add me :)
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!!
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! this website is very helpful and supportive. I just sent you a friend request. Let me know if you have any questions. I also have just "re-commited" myself to being healthy and skinny.
  • PortiaZabrina
    PortiaZabrina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! :)
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm still recuperating from knee replacement surgery but I'm working on getting back in the game. You can all feel free to add me. :smile:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Great first step. Decide!!!!! Add me if you'd like. The motivation is within you, we are here to keep encouraging it to come out!
  • tami_
    tami_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm new too, and am loving that I can track what I eat exactly! I wont lie, I've been harping on about how awesome it is to my boyfriend for the last half an hour, lol. Hehe.
    I've got a lot of weight to lose, and have been following celebrity slim for a little while now with good results, so I'm loving this new way of tracking my intake!

And...hi! lol

xx
  • cynthiarobb
    cynthiarobb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just found this app yesterday & it's so easy to use. I love the fact you can track your food, calories & exercise! This is going to be a great help! I started on my own 3 weeks ago & have lost 10 lbs so far. I can't wait to see what I can do with this handy little app!!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    welcome!

folks are welcome to add me. I have around 80 pounds to lose so will be here for a while. I also intend on using this site for maintenance but I am not even really thinking about that yet. I am trying to incorporate more clean eating (buzzwords) into my routine and I have an open diary for those who like to watch. (snicker)
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Sup guys! I've been at this for about 2 months and I log every day. Feel free to add me!
  • ncbill
    ncbill Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. The sight I think is great just stick with it and the best part is once you change your eating habits you dont crave the bad juju
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    new also! getting set to end my first real week on monday. I CAN DO THIS! Feel free to add me :smile: