fast food addicts? this might help.

Options
take a look at this little blurb on mcdonald's food. mcdonald's was my fast food of choice because the calorie intake was better than most, but after watching this, i might have to cut out fast food period! enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4UfI

Replies

• kateyb
    kateyb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    want to watch when I get home x
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    I watched it and what scared me the most was that once it is in your body, it doesn't break down because it is not real food. very interesting, I won't be going to Mcdonalds any time soon.
  • thedman
    thedman Posts: 18
    Options
    WOW!!
  • miss_alias
    Options
    Haha fast food... honestly, even after seeing shows like Food Inc and Super Size Me.... I still craved a quarter pounder with cheese. I love them. And the fries. Mmmm the fries.
  • MommyNegray
    Options
    Thanks for that! I think that will keep me away from there from now on!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Yep, I have seen that before. VERY good video. Drives home the points of eating clean and un-processed foods!
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    Have you seen "Super Size Me" the movie? Haven't eaten McDonalds since I saw it! It was WORTH IT!
  • sotria
    sotria Posts: 3
    Options
    Holy cow!! I cant believe that! So disturbing! That sucks though I really loved me some chicken nuggets...lol! Thats ok I havent had fast food in so long that it just reenforces my belief in NO fast food!
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I don't think I will ever eat at McDonald's again :(
  • taz1978
    taz1978 Posts: 21
    Options
    :noway: Unbelievealbe... alot of our health problems stem from these and foods like them - processed processed processed - our bodies were not made to break down this crap.. I'm not a big fan of Macey D's but when i do have one i crave it constantly, it like they add an addictive drug or sumit. Thanks for the Vid!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    i've seen that video before - very scary!!! And no, I don't eat fast food.