Don't you hate it when....

Options
Very odd question but...;

When you really have to pee, you go to the bathroom, sit down, and just before you start your business..someone comes into the next stall and you simply canNOT pee. I hate that!!!!!!!!! Every single time this happens! And I have to go SO BAD, and CAN'T b/c there is someone else in the same bathroom.

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    when_someone_is_wrong.gif
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    can't say I'm the same.

I like to cross streams at a public urinal...
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    can't say I'm the same.

I thought I recognized you
  • casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Very odd question but...;

When you really have to pee, you go to the bathroom, sit down, and just before you start your business..someone comes into the next stall and you simply canNOT pee. I hate that!!!!!!!!! Every single time this happens! And I have to go SO BAD, and CAN'T b/c there is someone else in the same bathroom.
    Dam was that u in the next stall sorry lmao
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Never happened to me...grew up in a very large family, I was lucky when I actually had the bathroom to myself...
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one!! LOL I always get embarrassed about that. I can only pee if I'm the only one in the bathroom (the small two stall bathrooms) I notice nobody who's in the other stall ever seems to have that problem.

:laugh:
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    can't say I'm the same.

Me too, but I make make awkward long eye contact...
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Is it because you don't want them to hear you pee? or you do want them to hear you pee so they don't think you're pooping and you get all nervous so no pee comes out?
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Is it because you don't want them to hear you pee? or you do want them to hear you pee so they don't think you're pooping and you get all nervous so no pee comes out?

hahahaha i was thinking that
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what I hate. It happened this past Saturday night. I was in a very busy store when mother nature called. So I hurry to the restroom and no one was in there, thankfully because I could tell this was gong to be one of those loud ones. While sitting in my stall, minding my own business, this person comes in and I hear them cough. I thought to myself "That don't sound like a man." Then this person goes in the stall next to me. I can see the shoes and thought "Those don't look like men's shoes". Then this person sits to pee. I'm kinda laughing at her for going in the men's room, when two more women come in chatting with each other. That's when it hit me. "She's not in the wrong restroom! I am!" It took forever, but finally there was no one but me and one lady in there, and she was in another stall, so I was able to sneak out without getting caught.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    when_someone_is_wrong.gif

Kerrr-plunk! Did you mention the "Ker-Plunks" ??

Does this also pertain to number twos? Or only the number ones??
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what I hate. It happened this past Saturday night. I was in a very busy store when mother nature called. So I hurry to the restroom and no one was in there, thankfully because I could tell this was gong to be one of those loud ones. While sitting in my stall, minding my own business, this person comes in and I hear them cough. I thought to myself "That don't sound like a man." Then this person goes in the stall next to me. I can see the shoes and thought "Those don't look like men's shoes". Then this person sits to pee. I'm kinda laughing at her for going in the men's room, when two more women come in chatting with each other. That's when it hit me. "She's not in the wrong restroom! I am!" It took forever, but finally there was no one but me and one lady in there, and she was in another stall, so I was able to sneak out without getting caught.

Hahahaha! This is the greatest thing I've heard/read all day! You win!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    can't say I'm the same.

I thought I recognized you

Was that you guys the other day? How ya doin? Ever get that rash taken care of?
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    *gasp* People might think you go to the bathroom like every other human being.... :noway:
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    When you're in the stall next to someone is when you're supposed to play dueling a$$es. I sat in the stall next to someone and let him know I was up for the challenge by emptying out my bladder first. He then drew first blood with a pbpbpbpt. So I responded in kind. I then took the initiative and released a pbpbpbt and a chunky Ker-plop, which he followed up with the same. I continued the onslaught with everything I had left; brrraaaaap. He did the same. Then the initiative was his and he struck me with one more blow; pwwweert. I did the only thing I could do at this point. I conceded victory, "Victory is yours, worthy adversary. Thou hast defeated me before god."
  • beccannes
    Options

Ok that is funny! LOL
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    When I have to go... I go... the thing that gets me is when they try to make conversation.....