Progres pictures so far as well as from finishing CLX

Options
I just finished 90 days of ChaLean Extreme and love the program. I have gotten so much stronger and dropped around 9 pounds and about 10" overall. I am currently 5'6 and 132 lbs. I have more to go to be at my ultimate goal. After having 4 babies my poor abs need a ton of work. But I'm slowly getting there.

I have never posted pictures on here so let's hope they work.

ended3.jpg

ended4.jpg

mosaic9552c65c941a0fded0db973972bd03042b450596.jpg

This is my progress from May until yesterday side by side:
end6.jpg
end5.jpg

And, I just had to share this. This is my progress over the course of the year. I started at 163. The picture on the left was my wake up call.

cropped.jpg

mosaicf16cb0e9260eefbf08f307f7a1ee1c11ec7ccf51.jpg

Replies

• phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wel done! Great work! Keep it up.
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Very well done. Great job.
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • BeautifulBetsy
    BeautifulBetsy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    YOu must have amazing genes!!! I've only had 2 babies and my abs look nothing like yours! I don't even have the guts to be photographed in a swim suit.

Congrats to your will power and your drive!
  • tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Cute hair too!:happy: Thanks for sharing!
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I'm on Lean phase now and am loving my results. You did wonderful and you can tell you're so happy! Be very proud of yourself!
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    you look amazing!
    good job! you must be proud of yourself!
    you look great! :)
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    YOu must have amazing genes!!! I've only had 2 babies and my abs look nothing like yours! I don't even have the guts to be photographed in a swim suit.

Congrats to your will power and your drive!

Not good genes..I was never one of those women with the cute tummy..I got fat ALL over..just looked like I over age for 9 months. lol

Thank you :)
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I was actually sad for it to end because I love the program so much. Started Les Mills Pump on Monday though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!