20yr old college student looking for a challenge.

Options
The title tells it all. I need a challenge, and some motivation. Friend requests are always great(: I actually want a best friend from mfp. That'd be awesome to go through everything together.
ANYWAYS..

I need a challenge that a group of people is going to do.. lose 10 in November? Something like that. Any ideas? and Anyone wanna join?

CW:244
GW:200

Replies

• healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Oh hi!!! I'd love to join you! I'm actually starting Insanity today! I've done it for about 2 weeks before but sprained my ankle :( I was afraid to start again but I think I'm ready now.

We can keep each other on track!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hear more about this insanity. Been getting back on the P90x workout disks myself. Found the digital copies I made in my backup hard drive last night. Decided to pull them out of archive to get a great workout.
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Oh how is p90x? Is it more for building muscle?
    And Insanity is sorta difficult for me lol. But I just do as much as I can. By the end, I'm out of breath and really sore haha, it's a really good workout!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I would still say it's for muscle scupting as well as burning calories. I did the Pliometrics video last night. No weight lifting, but many seval jump squats and other various leg exercises. My legs felt like jello last night, but definitely got my heart rate to target for the entire duration.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I know you're looking for a challenge and I most def can't do a lose 10 in November one lol

A few months ago I did two challenges with girls from college.
    One month was "Who can go to the gym the most" - like 25 days out of 30
    And the next month was who logged the most miles walking, jogging, running, swimming, biking, pogo sticking, etc.

So why not do one of those or a number of minutes working out or something?
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Try nailing Jell-o to a tree.

When you perform that task, I will assign you a new challenge, grasshoppa.
  • adelagalvan
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge... Really need to lose some lbs during the holidays!!!