Chobani Greek Yogurt

Options
It's my new addiction. A little more expensive than "regular" yogurt, but I will never go back. The taste, the texture, the whole package! It is SO much better than regular yogurt.

Replies

• StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    plain or flavored? isn't it more calories? what I like about it is no artifical taste
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    plain or flavored? isn't it more calories? what I like about it is no artifical taste

It's more cals but double the protein. I also really like Brown Cow and Okios. I can't seem to eat the plain though....I gag no matter what I add...so I always get the flavored (even if it is more cals/sugar). :bigsmile:
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to the Fage 2% with Cherry :love:
  • Buzzkitty1
    Buzzkitty1 Posts: 134
    Options
    More calories, but to me worth it for the quality. I will never ever eat an aspartame laced yogurt again!
  • Buzzkitty1
    Buzzkitty1 Posts: 134
    Options
    Oh and usually fruit on the bottom flavored. This morning I had the non fat pomegranate. Delish! 140 cals 15% of my calcium and 14 g of protein.
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    I agree with you about the aspartame, you are better off without it! I am going to check it out next time I get yogurt. thank you!
  • sjacobson63
    Options
    Try it with a tsp of strawberry preserves. It's delish.
  • nurseandi
    nurseandi Posts: 80
    Options
    plain or vanilla brown cow all the way, less cals, sugar and carbs :) but chobani is def awesome. i get whatever is on sale.
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    chobani blueberry fruit on the bottom is awesome. Plus this is a vegetarian yogurt which is harder to come by than you would think. Many brands use gelatin instead of fruit pectin
  • EvelynnFaith
    Options
    Ohhhh, I get the plain flavored and add a tiny bit of honey....it so, so good!
  • sunshinestate
    sunshinestate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Agreed, that stuff is heavenly! Like dieter's cheesecake or something. I love the 2% blueberry and pineapple.
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Haven't had Chobani in awhile but I do love it! Much better than others!