30 Day Shred

Options
I was wondering if any one else would like to start the shred with me today/tomorrow? I have had good results with it a few times :).

Friending and motivation every day will of course be required :P....

Replies

• ladouleurexquise
    Options
    I'm in! having a weight loss buddy really worked for me in the past (lost 30 lbs in about 6 months with the help of some amazing gals on sparkpeople) but somehow I have gained 10 lbs over the last 2 months! (recently married) and I was already over my goal weight so I also have about 25 lbs to lose. I'm also looking to eat better in addition to doing the 30 day shred and the gym twice a week - would really like to have a motivation buddy again!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Friending and motivation every day will of course be required :P....

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg
  • coolonedee
    coolonedee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in..but can it be Ripped in 30 for me cuz I just gave a friend my 30 Day Shred copy (ya know, pay it forward) so I'm moving to the next JM DVD. I'll still give/receive motivation, woot woot! I too had some success with 30 DS. :)
    Thx for the thought.
    Dee
  • coolonedee
    coolonedee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in..but can it be Ripped in 30 for me cuz I just gave a friend my 30 Day Shred copy (ya know, pay it forward) so I'm moving to the next JM DVD. I'll still give/receive motivation, woot woot! I too had some success with 30 DS. :)
    Thx for the thought.
    Dee
  • vroy12
    vroy12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started today, happy to join in :)

30814953.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Of course you can do another WO dvd ha :).