My DVDs came this morning...

simona1972
simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
...unfortunately AFTER I already worked out.

I ordered The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout DVD and 30 Day Shred. Both arrived today. Im going to do the LCW first - it's for 6 weeks. I popped it into the DVD player this morning and it looks really kick *kitten*! I can't wait to try it tonight! Im SO excited!

Replies

• Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones are really good, too. Good luck!
  • tntrav44
    tntrav44 Posts: 100 Member
    I LOVE Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and 30 Day Shred. Good luck with both!
  • simona1972
    Are Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism part of the BL series? I heard of the No More Trouble Zones one, but not the other 2.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    let me know how it is...I do bootcamp and weightloss yoga from BL. I have been thinking of buying other to mix things up. Do you have to do the 30 day shred every day for it to be effective?
  • simona1972
    let me know how it is...I do bootcamp and weightloss yoga from BL. I have been thinking of buying other to mix things up. Do you have to do the 30 day shred every day for it to be effective?

I dont know if you have to do it every day but I think that's the intention. Even with the LCW, it's every day for 6 weeks.
  • simona1972
    The LCW DVD is totally kick *kitten*! I did it last night and this morning and I dont think I ever sweat so much in my life! It looked like I had been out in the rain! It's all HIIT - plyo, strength. I didnt think I could do it, but I pushed myself to finish. I think having Jillian lead the workout is great...very motivating. I feel like she's right there in my bedroom with me.
This discussion has been closed.