Thinking of trying Stevia. Anyone like it?

Options
13»

Replies

• redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Truvia has the least after taste. I have replaced sugar in my coffee with it. I have also found that using good creamer balances it out, plus you get used to it.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Truvia is my favorite. But it's not pure Stevia.
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    No. I do not.
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have tried pretty much every major brand of Stevia from the flavored drops to the powder and all of them have that unpleasant after taste.

Truvia is the only stevia sweetener that I have found that is closest to sugar in texture and taste. After using it for a while I hardly tell the difference.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I TRIED to like it but I don't. I use Ideal when I use a sugar, it has carbs in it but I like it better.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I think it tastes disgusting.
    All brands are nasty as hell. Most are laced with Maltodextrose as a filler, so you're defeating the purpose.

Just check your labels. They don't all have nasty additives. :flowerforyou: But I would also recommend avoiding maltodextrose fillers.
  • fragrantair
    Options
    The powder tastes horrible! The after taste is so strong and bitter. I have a big bag of the Stevia raw natural or something
  • Lyndseed
    Lyndseed Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I use "kal" brand liquid stevia in my coffee every morning. I definitely like the liquid better than the powdered stevia--I had tried truvia and stevia in the raw, but thought they were just ok.