OH NO HE DIDN'T!

Options
2»

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    You are a better person than me because I would not have been so passive. Don't worry this shows how much mature you are than them.
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That's discrimination and in some companies a sackable offense!

"sackable offense" as in "kick him in the junk"?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Oh no he DI'IN'T! what an @ss!!

as they say, "you can fix fat, you can't fix ignorance!"
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    People are stupid.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    some people are just a-holes and have no consideration for other peoples feelings. If they got hit by a bus I'd have to laugh at them.
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Oh my you are a better women then me, cause I am the kind of girl who will key a car or make you wish you never opened you mouth.

People like that make me push that much harder in the gym. Prove to those F&*kers that their words/looks can't hurt you!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
  • beccannes
    Options
    That is horriable!!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    A few months back i was walking across an intersection I had the green and this guy wanted to make a right turn on red and apparently I was in his way. He yelled "FAT *kitten*" I turned around and yelled "You wanna see a fat *kitten*" and proceeded to moon him. Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    A few months back i was walking across an intersection I had the green and this guy wanted to make a right turn on red and apparently I was in his way. He yelled "FAT *kitten*" I turned around and yelled "You wanna see a fat *kitten*" and proceeded to moon him. Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

OMG! Love this! I may give that a go lol!
  • jjshulou
    Options
    That's discrimination and in some companies a sackable offense!

"sackable offense" as in "kick him in the junk"?

This !!!