Stir Fry sauce using PB2 - easy and awesome

Options

Replies

• KatieT451956
    Options
    Ok, I am pretty new to this, I know this is a stupid question but what is PB2?? i am guessing it has something to do with Peanut Butter (maybe not) but what is the 2 if it is Peanut Butter??
  • midnight333
    Options
    Bump:)
  • KatieT451956
    Options
    What is Sriracha, and where could I get it. Is it a spice on the spice isle in the frocery store??
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Awww... I love PB2. I mostly put it greek yogurt with stevia in the raw, reminds me of peanut butter pie. :) Love the thought of it in a stir fry sauce... YUM.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Bump for later...thanks!
  • lvdesertdiva
    lvdesertdiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yummmm! Can't wait to try this, thanks for posting!!
  • YvetteCP
    YvetteCP Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For those of us in NZ/AU I got mine quite cheap from vitacost, shipping was pretty cheap, had to stock up on all sorts of other things I found there too!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Love this idea! Thanks so much for trying and sharing!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    For those of us in NZ/AU I got mine quite cheap from vitacost, shipping was pretty cheap, had to stock up on all sorts of other things I found there too!
    Is it ok to import? How long did it take to receive it.?
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome! I've been looking for something else to do with my PB2! Thanks!
  • amandahahn85
    amandahahn85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sounds pretty tasty! Great idea!
  • YvetteCP
    YvetteCP Posts: 9 Member
    Options

No trouble getting it into NZ, it arrived in about a week using the cheapest shipping.
  • sassmo
    sassmo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump. Just bought my first jar of PB2. I'm anxious to find more recipes for it.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options

No trouble getting it into NZ, it arrived in about a week using the cheapest shipping.

Cool thanks. I have just ordered a jar of each. Yay
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    What is Sriracha, and where could I get it. Is it a spice on the spice isle in the frocery store??

Sriracha is a hot chilli sauce from Thailand you'll find it near the other chilli sauces I expect or in an Asian supermarket and PB2 is low fat powered peanuts that you mix with water. I guess the 2 is just to say it's a different approach to regular peanut butter.
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later!
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Might have to hunt this PB2 down I think!
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    bump. will try this!
  • mirasolabeille
    Options
    Bump! Just ordered PB2 from Amazon.
  • moylatc
    Options
    Where do you get P2B sauce in Canada? I've never heard of it before!