20 Year Old Uni Student looking for friends!

Options
Hiiii i've just recently moved out for university, looking for other students that are maybe in the same situation and can maybe help with cheap / easy recipes and give moral support not to go out and drink every night haha!

I study fashion photography and love all things to do with fashion, I'm also going to do the 30 Day shred (for the second time).

Any adds would be great!

Replies

• em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a college freshmen who started the 30 day shred today. I'm looking for some friends to go through this with! I have about ten more pounds to lose, but I really want to tone and bring my body fat percentage down.
  • SergeCWazukie
    Options
    21 here, I left school but I just joined this sight today to see if anyone else my age is going through this process :D
  • avienator
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 20 year old college student as well. :) I still live at home, which is proving to be difficult because my parents don't have very healthy eating habits. Anyone else have this problem?
  • I am almost 20 years old and I am a sophomore. I am tired of being overweight and need friends to reach weight goal.
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    22 year old film student here; feel free to add me! I make a lot of the food I eat, mostly from SkinnyTaste.com, and log in everyday.
  • fishifishy
    Options
    Almost 20 years old and majoring in Education! :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    22, majoring in criminal justice. Feel free to add me :)