shrinking boobies!

Options

Replies

• f68bau
    f68bau Posts: 15
    Options
    12E/F (at 75kg) down to 12DD (at 62kg)
    Not too bad, was scared I'd lose all of them!!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My boobs are the first place that loses fat. Totally normal.

ditto. :(
  • Webona293
    Webona293 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much for the responses...glad to know I'm not a weirdo! please feel free to friend request me the more support the merrier!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Lol...Oh yes I went from a 42 G to a 34 DD and it's mostly skin left.
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping to lose my boobs! I wouldn't worry too much about it. I've known some girls who lost a lot of weight, and lost a lot of their breast size; honestly, it was always a vast improvement.

Hang in there hunni!! :laugh:
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone down from a 42DD to a 38C.
    I'm very self-conscious over the shrinking, but as long as my body continues to shrink at the same rate (which it has) I'm okay with it.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I've actually gone up, strangely.

I was a 36C, but cause I have lost weight on my frame (band) but not the boobs I am now a 32D - probably won't stay that way if I continue to work out though.
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38D to a 36A.
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    Yeah.. It was so so sad.. until you realise you are in proportion to your new body.. I was scared because before they seemed to be my only great asset when I was fat. Tip- Working on your pectoral muscles helps, I am slowly coming to terms with it.
  • katz22
    katz22 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    When I was around 180lbs in my late teens I had e-cup boobs. When I was around 100lbs a few years later they shrunk, to a b-cup. Now I have been around 140lbs for a while and they have stayed at d-cup size. Mine definitely shrink or grow depending on weight loss/gain.
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yep - lost 65 lbs and went from a 40C to a 34B which is fine with me because I think they fit my size. I just wish they were as perky as when I was younger :sad:
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Totally normal. I lost a cup size too.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's totally normal. When I started last year I was a 36E and now I'm a 34D (I lost 30lbs). It's kind of sad to see my boobs get smaller, but it's a lot better for my back and appearance.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've lost 19 pounds so far, and 2 inches off my boobs, guess once I get to my goal weight I will be flat like an ironing board - but healthier than I've been for years... ;-)
  • msjones2831
    msjones2831 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! I went from a very full and nice perky C cup :drinker: to a barely B cup :cry:
  • Heather0123456789
    Options
    Yep! It happens!!! They still function so it doesn't bother me :~)
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My weight and breasts(was DDD) have fluctuated my whole life, but I am now a small C. I have almost 100lbs. to go and I will probably end up boobless. Thank goodness implants are an option!
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    It happens every day! I have been on MFP since October 3rd. In that time I have lost 8.8 lbs...I have lost 1/2 inch off my bicep, 1 inch off my bust!!! 1/2 inch off my waist and 1 inch off my hips!!!! I have toned alot of my muscles in just 1 month.
    You have had amazing results thus far. My fiancee also has noticed a loss in the boob department...he jokes he would like to keep the boobs the same. Keep up your good work and stay strong!
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I WISH my boobs would shrink but they never do. I think I'm just destined to have big boobs. Sigh....
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    No matter how much weight I lose, I am always a DD cup...grr. My band size goes down, but not the cup size (of course a DD cup with a 36" band size is smaller than a DD cup with a 40" band size, for example). I wish wish wish I could be a C cup! I would love to get a reduction when I reach goal, but idk if insurance will cover it, and they probably wouldn't.

this!! now that im loosing weight i remember why i wanted them smaller. i cant fit into anything! shirts that fit my waist dont fit over my boobs. hoping for a reduction when i reach my goal.