Anyone who is also trying to lose 50+ pounds???

Options

Replies

• pjdeans
    pjdeans Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    yes I am down 15 lbs, with 50 more to go. Feel free to add me :) I would like to start trying to have a baby also, but not until next year. I would love to be at my ideal weight before that happens !! We can do this :) What kind of foods do you eat? I eat high protein, low carb/low fat, basically clean eating and under 1200 cals.
  • TheFunkyFish
    Options
    I lost 100lbs and I'm looking to lose 50 more. I'm active on the site and log in daily. Add me if you need help, tips, motivation or just someone to talk to about the weight loss process. :D
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me chica (: I'm going to try to lose 80 lbs! It's going to be a long journey!
  • Miche11e5
    Miche11e5 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've lost 59# (started at 211 like you). It took me about 18 months but lost the first 25-30 in 6 months or so. (I'm 41 today.) Get some exercise in most days, eat well most days, and you can do it too!!

I'm the mom to 3 girls (had my first at 21), and hope you are blessed with a baby someday too!!
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've got 50+ to lose, you're more than welcome to add me! :)
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've lost 59# (started at 211 like you). It took me about 18 months but lost the first 25-30 in 6 months or so. (I'm 41 today.) Get some exercise in most days, eat well most days, and you can do it too!!

I'm the mom to 3 girls (had my first at 21), and hope you are blessed with a baby someday too!!

You're inspiring (:
  • Shannonv1
    Shannonv1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm looking/hoping to lose 100+ lbs
  • Sam_Jayne
    Options
    Im here to lose 99lbs and have lost 17lb already,we can do this i'll add you.
  • AndreaGoneFit
    AndreaGoneFit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose weight for a long time, i always start but then something happens in my life and i end up stopping. i have 100 pounds to lose, big goal i know but i'm really just trying to get down below 200 which is a 50 pound goal. feel free to add me. i just opened up this new account but i've been on here for a while.
  • cookinggurl2013
    cookinggurl2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 88lbs total and I've lost 10 already! I added you :) Anyone else who wants to be friends feel free to add me!! :)
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    my goal is to loose 75
  • cstarkscowper
    Options

THAT IS AMAZING! You are inspiring and give me hope. thank you. and I really hope so too. thank you so much
  • wrightrenita
    Options
    My name is Renita Wright and I am 38 years old and my goal is to lose 50 pounds for my 20th year class reunion. I joined myfitnesspal 10 weeks ago and so far I have lost 15 lbs. Now I am about to start exercising so I can lose double. Good luck to everyone, I wish you all well... If I can lose 50 than Imma keep going and lose 40 more!!!
  • oceanblue67
    oceanblue67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.. You can never have to many friends to support each other with our weight loss goals.
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    I have lost 46 lbs so far and have 53 more lbs to lose..My highest weight was 229.You can do it if you have the motivation to do it you will lose the weight you want to lose.Good luck and best wishes on getting pregnant!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 80 as my first goal, 34 down so far! You can do it! Feel free to add me if you like (ignore my diary today though, its my birthday ahha)
  • amcmilla
    Options
    I am trying to lose 60 pounds and I started at almost the same weight! I hate to tell you, but that 60 ponds is all baby weight. ;) It is a good idea to get it off before you get pregnant because it is hard to get off with a newborn. Best of luck and feel free to add me!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Been there and did it. Been maintaining over a year. If you like old lady perspective, give me a friend request. ;)
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Alicia and I am from the uk, so far I have lost 28 pounds, got another 70 to go. This is such a great site for support and motivation, add me if you want, if not good luck on your journey:bigsmile:
  • rubypoh
    rubypoh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please excuse me if I am in the wrong for asking but do you need to lose the weight in order to become pregnant or do you just hope to lose it before you try? I have never been pregnant, nor have I ever tried to become pregnant so I am not sure if this is something you need to do or just a desire. Either way, I support you on your weight loss journey. I am down 25lbs and realistically I would like to lose 50 more. That probably still leaves me overweight but that is what I am reaching for right now.

I am on everyday. I have found MFP to be incredibly helpful in watching what I eat. Also being part of this community has helped me understand that I am not alone. I sometimes feel alone when it comes to eh people in my life. But, I know MFP is always here.

Feel free to add me.