Tea

Options
What brands and kinds of teas do you all drink?
I love the yogi tea for detox, throat comfort, stress relief and anything that may be ailing me.
I also love stash, bigelow and tazo.
My favorites are probably chai tea with almond milk, ginger peach teas and lemongrass with mint.

Replies

• ixap
    ixap Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings. I get huge boxes on Amazon and mix and match two bags of different flavors in one huge mug for variety.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i love to buy the tazo chai bags, and sweeten it with a packet of stevia or nectresse or something similar. my favorite. i don't really drink any other teas, at work i will drink lipton because they always have mass bags there. i like green tea too.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm huge into all types of loose leaf teas. I got a stress reliever for uma(women) which is pretty good, has a fruity flavour to it. I also Love Markesh Mint(a type of mint green tea) I also recently found Cookie dough(from david's tea) and Roobios Chocolate Hazelnut which I'm currently using as a sweet tooth fix. Yumyumyum
  • dunlunicor
    dunlunicor Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Extra bergamot Earl Grey...yum...
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    i love to buy the tazo chai bags, and sweeten it with a packet of stevia or nectresse or something similar. my favorite. i don't really drink any other teas, at work i will drink lipton because they always have mass bags there. i like green tea too.

Do you put milk in it too?
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I love Taoz Zen and Calm tea. Great way to start the day!
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Twinings Lady Grey tea <3 omg, just add a bit of milk and its just too amazing!
  • Sicler
    Sicler Posts: 18
    Options
    Bigelow, Tazo, Yogi, Twinings, Celestial Seasonings all yummy. Drink them plain or with a hint of honey. Enjoy all them all but green tea is my fav one.
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I hadn't really drunk tea much until I read another thread about tea a week or so ago that got me craving it, soI picked up Twinings pumpkin spice chai at World Market and some peppermint tea. The chai is really yummy with a dab of creamer in it.
  • parmoute
    parmoute Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I like the Yogi teas also: the Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy is a great substitute for soda when I need a caffeine boost. For calming down, I really like the Tension Tamer blend from Celestial Seasonings.

Sleepy Time (Extra) (also Celestial Seasonings) made with 8 oz water, 4 oz almond milk, and 1 tbsp of honey is a perfect "bedtime recipe" for less than 100 calories. It's also sweet enough that it satisfies the occasional cravings for an evening snack :)
  • parmoute
    parmoute Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm huge into all types of loose leaf teas. I got a stress reliever for uma(women) which is pretty good, has a fruity flavour to it. I also Love Markesh Mint(a type of mint green tea) I also recently found Cookie dough(from david's tea) and Roobios Chocolate Hazelnut which I'm currently using as a sweet tooth fix. Yumyumyum

Cookie dough and Rooibos chocolate hazelnut... I have to find those!! :heart:
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I like your Sleepy Time tea recipe! Great idea on adapting it!:flowerforyou:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorites are Celestial's "Bengal Spice" and "Apple Cinnamon". YUM! No sweetener needed.
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorites are Celestial's "Bengal Spice" and "Apple Cinnamon". YUM! No sweetener needed.

The Apple Cinnamon Spice tea is AWESOME! I had it last night with 2 tsp of honey in it, heaven for my sore throat and so yummy!

I also like Stash Chai with some milk in it and the Stash Ginger Lemon with 1-2 tsp of honey.
  • Amanda82691
    Amanda82691 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Any kind of peppermint tea. I think peppermint compliments tea very well.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    chai, orange zingers, cran apple zingers, and southern sweet tea, of course (I live in NC)!!!!
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate the difference with any of the whole-leaf brands - mighty leaf, two leaves and a bud, teapig, etc. :) Overall I probably like red teas and peppermint most...but I also love the skin detox from Yogi, and Mighty Leaf's jasmine!
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm British so traditional black tea with full fat milk :-) Twinings or Tetleys for me. Try to stick to max. 3 cups a days as it hinders iron absorption.

I also love peppermint and lemon & ginger.
  • Claudia133
    Claudia133 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had to give up coffee so I drink Dandy Blend with a splash of goat milk in the morning then Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice. After lunch when I need a pick me up I will drink green tea or make a pot of oolong which I sip all afternoon. By doing this I eliminated the need for any snacks between meals. I do have to eat dinner earlier but it has helped so much. Normally I snack all day and that has been a distraction from work and my plan to lose another 5 pounds. Before bed and when I get up in the morning I drink hot water with a teaspoon of Calm. It is a lot of hot water but can't get fat on that!! :)
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Tazo Awake Tea. I also like Stash's Chai, and Lyons Irish Breakfast tea....so good! I drink it with sugar and cream/half and half...I'll never try to "cheat" with that.