Truck nuts? Really?

Options
dr2k12
dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
Guys look, I am not an uptight guy about most things and I think it's great that you love your truck and want to customize it .But enough with the truck nuts already. They are totally inappropriate, obnoxious and really disrespectful.

Ladies how would you feel if your date picked you up with those ridiculous bright red "hangers" dangling off the back of their trailer hitch?

Replies

• Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    My reaction would be "Are those supposed to impress me more than yours?"
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Do not come to Eastern Oregon and I'll tell you what there are a lot of women here with them. I think it is crass and distasteful and I wouldn't date a guy who had them. Yes I have a sense of humor but it's beyond eighth grade mentality.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't get in the truck. I've noticed many of the men that have those also have the stupidly large trucks. I'm fairly certain they're trying to compensate for something.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I would feel negatively if my date picked me up with those on his truck.
  • dr2k12
    Options
    Do not come to Eastern Oregon and I'll tell you what there are a lot of women here with them. I think it is crass and distasteful and I wouldn't date a guy who had them. Yes I have a sense of humor but it's beyond eigth grade mentality.

Oh wow a Women with them, I have to tell you that would be a deal breaker for me no matter how beautiful and compatible she was with me. It's like how can you not think about all the little kids seeing that and then the horrified parent's trying to explain!
  • dr2k12
    Options
    I wouldn't get in the truck. I've noticed many of the men that have those also have the stupidly large trucks. I'm fairly certain they're trying to compensate for something.

See Trey I new you would be cool like that!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    For the ladies - the Camry toe.

xdyo9v.jpg
  • dr2k12
    Options
    For the ladies - the Camry toe.

AqqpXHeCQAAB7SG.jpg:large

LMFAO
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I put truck nuts on my Mazda, they drag on the ground. Just like real life!
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

See Trey I new you would be cool like that!

Yeah, I'm oretty awesome ya know :laugh:
  • dr2k12
    Options
    I put truck nuts on my Mazda, they drag on the ground. Just like real life!

Awesome LMFAO
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    LOL Truck nuts...
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    the camry toe...... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA too funny :laugh:
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Totally fine.

I actually have an exact duplicate of my huge, womanly breasts as a hood ornament on my car to exhibit my femininity. STAINLESS STEEL. This way I make the right impression.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Guys look, I am not an uptight guy about most things and I think it's great that you love your truck and want to customize it .But enough with the truck nuts already. They are totally inappropriate, obnoxious and really disrespectful.

Ladies how would you feel if your date picked you up with those ridiculous bright red "hangers" dangling off the back of their trailer hitch?
    I see nothing but lames and losers with these things. It's a sign of maturity in my opinion or the lack of.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    hahah i tthink theyre kinda funny actually. my gf and i were gonna get cherries made to hang off her truck, hahah!
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Im surprised no one has mentioned the member that attaches to your tow hitch to 'complete the package'.

They're all horrible.. but I will admit to laughing the first time I saw a blue pair.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Im surprised no one has mentioned the member that attaches to your tow hitch to 'complete the package'.

They're all horrible.. but I will admit to laughing the first time I saw a blue pair.

Art imitates life, for sure.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you are talking about.
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    It took me a while to actually realise what they were. Initially I thought 'lol people putting testicle-shaped objects on their vehicles, that's not possible, what a bunch of bull.'
    Googling it proved me wrong.... Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Thank goodness you won't find this in the UK lol.