• Cdpemberton
    Cdpemberton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!t That's great.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    wow! great work!

if i may ask, what was your routine for exercise to get to where you are?

thanks!!!
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Nice job on the weight loss and the clean mirror!
  • christine900
    Options
    Great job! Its really motivating!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    My current weight is your start weight! Same height. My question is, did your skin tone as you lost weight? What was your diet/exercise journey? You look amazing. My GW for now is 149lb. It sounds more tangible and closer to reach.
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results! :)
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My routine was basically keeping to about 1200 calories a day. Sometimes I went over, and the next day I would make up for it. My only real form of exercise is running. I mess with weights a little but I have not touched them in a while. Lately, I have been so busy that the gym has not been part of my day. I work at a school as a student teacher, so without the exercise I compensate by being very strict with my diet. I eat little meat, and a lot of veggies and fruits. I finally got to the point where junk food is literally not worth it to me...so I do not indulge in it much.
  • Alta2000
    Options
    Wow, that's very encouraging that you have such a great body without intense weights usage. I'm currently primarily running in the gym and just do a little bit of weights, using the gym machines. I was afraid I had to do gazilions of all these exotic sounding exercises like obliques/squats, etc. Currently, my body looks just like your starting photo. Thank you so much for posting the photos. They are very motivating.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Well done great work
  • weightnomore33
    weightnomore33 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind, what size did you start at and what size did you get to? Thanks.
  • weightnomore33
    weightnomore33 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration. Way to go!
  • kegbail
    Options
    Fabulous job! I too am 5'6" and I am just starting my journey to lose 50 pounds. You look amazing! Thanks for posting so that people like me who are just starting will be motivated to keep going and reach that end goal. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, love to see people just killing their goals!
  • Alta2000
    Options
    Great question, I'm going to add my own here, 5'6". Started at 200lb, size 18-20; 192 sz16, XL top; 187 sz 14 Levis curves; 183 sz 12 Levis curves very tight and L top, can squeeze tight into M top.
  • Nebula_Born
    Options
    Wow, check out that waist! Congratulations on your loss. You look fantastic. :)
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration you look awesome :)
  • Lanna2002
    Options
    you look great
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    amazing progress
  • mialeeweightloss
    Options
    This is so inspiring! I'm 24 and have the same starting weight and goal as you.. well done! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!