Looking for runner friends

Options
Hi Y'all!

I am a 5'4 and 145 lbs.

I am pretty active: running, group exercise, yoga, etc... but I am pretty terrible with my eating. I am looking for friends with a similar weight and lifestyle- add me :)

Replies

• gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me! I am a runner and I try very very hard not to blow my my eating.
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I've been here a while and down to 158lbs and 5'2".
    I started running in June and love it (as well as the
    gym and stuff).
    Just did my first 5K a couple of weeks ago and
    signed up for my first 10K in the beginning fo December.
    Welcome and you are more than welcome to add me
    Nicola x
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a shorty too, nutrition is my problem when it comes to "fitness" too. As for running, just did a 1/2 marathon today, felt great, and although I'm not fast I kept an pace worthy of an NSV. (just had to brag a little haha)
  • awesomek001
    awesomek001 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a shorty too, nutrition is my problem when it comes to "fitness" too. As for running, just did a 1/2 marathon today, felt great, and although I'm not fast I kept an pace worthy of an NSV. (just had to brag a little haha)

Nothing wrong with "bragging" - - that's a major accomplishment. I started my 1/2 today, but didn't finish it (darn weather!)

Laserbeale: I'm not exactly in your age group, or size (5'8" and 46 yrs) but I'd be more than happy to swap nutrition ideas for runners with you. We can all use a little help and ideas for all areas :smile:
  • czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Did a half marathon back in October. I have been running for almost 2 years.