Last 10lbs Group - March Challenges

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Down 1.4 at weigh in! Very happy about that.
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!

I am excited to share that I was really good over the weekend! I usually go crazy foodwise and never count my calories over the weekend, but this weekend I made an effort to log my foods and exercise and keep myself on track. I even got to indulge in some birthday cake for my SIL's birthday on Saturday! :bigsmile: I could have drank more water, but that is a goal for next weekend. I did my runs outside as the weather was absolutely gorgeous, but gosh it is much harder to run outside than on the treadmill!! I am feeling this weekend's workouts in my shins and thighs for sure today! I am really hoping that the change from indoors to outdoors will spur a weightloss for the next few weeks.

Congrats to all the losers this week!! :drinker:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!

Here we go again! I'm excited to start the week with a very good week-end behind me!

Glad you are finally feeling better Ellipse! Start out easy!:smile:

Super good loss Chrissy! :flowerforyou: And i am all for the .4 loss - 10 more! :happy: Slow and steady wins the race! You too AmBoard.. Lots of Great Losers!~ :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

And I'm with you, GoGo with the excitement to get outside! I can finally measure my walk with my Christmas pedometer! You are so right about the challenge of running outside, but so worth it!

Keep doing what's good Dom and Kath!! :love: Sticking to the program is a reward in itself - results will follow!

Welcome Why Fly! :flowerforyou:

Just saw that I was going to start push-ups today!! :noway: This is why I am in this group to be reminded of what I am trying to accomplish! Drank my water last week but was 1 day short on exercise. leaves me some room for improvement!

Looks like we are off to a good start!
  • mommaof2
    mommaof2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! I stayed the same at weigh in today. Better than a gain though! I've realized that I can't eat all of the calories that I earn from exercise. This week my goal is to eat half of the calories I earn and see how that goes.
  • Gogo
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Did a 40min jog last night around the neighborhood and then did p90x ab ripper! I felt so great last night after I relaxed in the hot tub! Feel really good today too, not too many twinges when I move. Might take a rest day today, haven't decided yet....maybe do p90x arms & chest.

Here's to losing the last 10 lbs!! :drinker:

~Erin
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I stayed the same! I ran a total of 19 miles last week, did 3 days of circuit training, and took 2 walks. My husband only rode the stationary for 30 minutes one day and lost 1.5 pounds!
    Men!
  • ellipse22
    ellipse22 Posts: 137
    Options
    I am feeling like I'm hitting a plateau. I realize I have been sick and lost some weight due to being sick but I am feeling off with what I am eating etc. I need to switch it up a bit. I definetly have to up my water intake and start exercising but I'm not feeling very motivated at all.

Because I am can actually verbalize this means I am aware of it but lack the discipline right now to get moving!! I need to make some changes... and soon!!

I am at 137 right now and with my 1st goal just over 2 weeks away....I doubt I will be down to 133lbs unless of course I starve myself ..... which won't help!!!!!!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    I am feeling like I'm hitting a plateau. I realize I have been sick and lost some weight due to being sick but I am feeling off with what I am eating etc. I need to switch it up a bit. I definetly have to up my water intake and start exercising but I'm not feeling very motivated at all.

Because I am can actually verbalize this means I am aware of it but lack the discipline right now to get moving!! I need to make some changes... and soon!!

I am at 137 right now and with my 1st goal just over 2 weeks away....I doubt I will be down to 133lbs unless of course I starve myself ..... which won't help!!!!!!

You have gone through a tough week! Just give your body time to find level and in the meantime do what's best for you .. activity that is fun and foods that are tasty (and healthy of course :smile: ) You will get right back to it - we all need to give ourselves a break to allow recovery. You are so close to your goal, you will get there - look where you came from! Just being where you are is a great achievement and the little further you want to go is fun not a chore! You WILL do it in the timing that is right for your body and health! So have a great day Ellipse!
  • Gogo
    Options
    Thurs weigh in day....stayed the same.:grumble: I am a little bit frustrated because I have been kicking my butt with the workouts this past week!!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same this week too! Grrr....
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Down 0.5lbs...not bad considering I haven't been drinking as much water as I should be.

I think it's time to shock the body!! Switch things up a bit!!
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Thurs weigh in day....stayed the same.:grumble: I am a little bit frustrated because I have been kicking my butt with the workouts this past week!!

Remember muscle weighs more than fat :wink:
  • ellipse22
    Options
    I stayed the same this week too! Grrr....

Maybe you need to switch things up a bit like me...any ideas?
  • girlygirl82
    girlygirl82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! I totally missed how this whole thread progresses into all of this. : (

Let me update you.... The last time I weighed in... last Friday i was down 1.8 pounds! Yay!

I weigh in of Fridays now and I sadly won't get to the gym tomorrow because my fiance is taking me to see RENT for my birthday :heart: , so I will have to weigh myself when I am back to the gym on Monday. We shall see if I have continued to lose. ** cross fingers **

I feel good about my eating and water drinking in the past few weeks. Now I remember what it is like to really jump back on the wagon and be a good girl when it comes to eating. One thing I am excited about is that my sons karate schedule has changed allowing me to get to a spinning class on Wednesdays which has burned 860 calories each time! Yahooo! That should do some damage.

Well, congrads to all and everyone keep up the good work!

Also... thank god spring is on its way. :flowerforyou:
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day...156.6 today, down from 158.6 last week. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Gogo
    Options
    Weigh-in day...156.6 today, down from 158.6 last week. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Congratulations! :drinker:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Friday weigh in for me! WOW!! :laugh: :laugh: Exercise must be the key for me!! Went down 2.2 lbs.!! Granted the week before was not a good one so my body was probably ready to kick into gear... So I might up my calories a little as long as I keep exercising!

Love that spring is here, I am so ready to be outside! :happy:

I kept up with the March exercise and water challenge this week (except low on water 1 day) I am adding in the push -up challenge and have completed my second day. I can really feel the muscles across my ribs on my back. ( I immagine they have a more anatomically correct name! :ohwell: ) You know, the muscles under the "bra -bulge. :wink:

Everyone have a great week-end and keep-up with the March Challenges!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I'm bummed. No change in the scale. I've been wavering around 134.6 for three weeks now. Different times I have gotten on the scale have been 134.6, 134.8, 134.4 and back to 134.8!

I finally got around to taking my measurements last week because I want to see some numbers going down somewhere!
  • ellipse22
    Options
    I'm bummed. No change in the scale. I've been wavering around 134.6 for three weeks now. Different times I have gotten on the scale have been 134.6, 134.8, 134.4 and back to 134.8!

I finally got around to taking my measurements last week because I want to see some numbers going down somewhere!

I am very much a numbers person and if I don't see some sort of results I get demotivated. Keep going...you can do it!!
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Friday weigh in for me! WOW!! :laugh: :laugh: Exercise must be the key for me!! Went down 2.2 lbs.!! Granted the week before was not a good one so my body was probably ready to kick into gear... So I might up my calories a little as long as I keep exercising!

Love that spring is here, I am so ready to be outside! :happy:

I kept up with the March exercise and water challenge this week (except low on water 1 day) I am adding in the push -up challenge and have completed my second day. I can really feel the muscles across my ribs on my back. ( I immagine they have a more anatomically correct name! :ohwell: ) You know, the muscles under the "bra -bulge. :wink:

Everyone have a great week-end and keep-up with the March Challenges!

WOOHOO!!!
    I get the sense that your body has completed adjusted to your little weekend vacay :wink:
    Keep at it!