Anyone who is also trying to lose 50+ pounds???

Options
124»

Replies

• debbifae
    debbifae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh, My goodness, how I relate! Yoyo has been my middle name! This last time I have just kept packing it on over the past few years. I am also looking for friends and support on here! I have recently lost jst over 10 lbs so far so am finally feeling like maybe this is possible! Good to meet someone in the same boat!

Debbie :happy:
  • Dagoo610
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50 plus just about another 50. Since I'm so short the "ideal" weight for me is around 130 or so, but I feel most comfortable when I'm around 170 or so. So that's MY ideal. But somewhere along the way I added another 100 pounds to that smh. I'm almost 30 down and going strong tho. Never thought I could do it, but I'm getting there. I've given myself a year to do the best that I possibly can :happy:
  • Rednidi3
    Rednidi3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50-60. Add me :}}}
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I need to lose close to 90. Feel free to add me
  • taytay2626
    Options
    Hi! I am trying to lose 60-65! add me up if you like :)
  • afrouws
    afrouws Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey There:
    I'm 50 and trying to lose 50lbs. Add me if you want.
  • looner1
    looner1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose at least 75 pounds, I know it will be a long haul and it starts tomorrow! I joined a weight loss challange about 4 years ago at work and won. Lost 28 pounds in 3 months, felt great and had a lot more energy. Want to get back on that track again, you can friend me if you would like. Support of others helps greatly.
  • brittanymacneil22
    Options
    im 22 an a mother of a 9 month old baby girl, im looking to lose the 80+ pounds i gained when i was pregnant. anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Fit4LifeHeather
    Fit4LifeHeather Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've lost weight and kept it off...you can friend me for support too! You can do this!