Under Two Week Progress Pics

Options
celshade
celshade Posts: 131 Member
I put off working out for my entire life, believing that results only happen after months and months of hard work.

For the past 10 days, I have went from sedentary and eating over 4k calories a day to adding in cardio, yoga, and eating clean.

Can you see a difference? I can! I hope this might motivate someone to at least try 10 days and see what your results are.

5'9''

GeLaS.png

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    The only pic I can see is of a green dinosaur. But he does look VERY svelte. :-)

ETA, ok the photos appeared while I was typing. :-))
  • savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's amazing! I can definitely see a difference! Congrats and keep up the fantastic work!!! :-)
  • MrsPxxxxx
    Options
    Well done, you can see the differance already :)
  • softlyspoken123
    softlyspoken123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    well done xx
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! In just 10 days :huh: whats your secret
  • celshade
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's set to public or not, but if you view my food diary for October 31st, 2012, you can see that the sheer amount of food, liquid, and grease was pushing my body to its limit.

Ten days of cutting my calorie consumption, adding a fitness routine, and drinking lots of water really makes a difference!
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! That's brilliant, well done!
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    big difference, keep up the good work :-)
  • MrMeowGi
    MrMeowGi Posts: 171
    Options
    What calorie intake have you climbed down to ? and what was the before after weight? But other than that, geeeez well done that is crazy.
  • celshade
    Options
    I was eating right under 5000 calories a day before, and now I try to stay around 1400. Before weight was 300lbs, but I haven't weighed myself yet.

Thank you for all of the encouragement! It really motivates me to try even harder. You guys are the best!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! In just 10 days :huh: whats your secret

wow impressive ... keep at it!
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    amaaaaazing, keep it up :)
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    wow I can so see the difference..good one you.. keep it up its working: ) Thanks for sharing.
  • wallerbear
    wallerbear Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a huge difference in 10 days! With changes like that...you're bound to see a major difference quickly. Keep up the good work and you'll get there in no time. Just remember, even when it slows down...it's still worth it!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great results well done
  • tbrancs
    tbrancs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!!! This is just ten days think of the possibilities! It feels amazing doesn't it?
  • celshade
    Options
    Yes! This site has done so much to keep me motivated. I am always looking for new friends to add to my humble list. Thanks so much to everyone here, your progress is more than inspirational.
  • meegun1
    meegun1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    that is just amazing. such a difference in such a short time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!