finally!

Options
laureneva
laureneva Posts: 372 Member
i finally got compliments :bigsmile:
my sister came over Monday and couldnt stop saying I looked hot
and on sunday night I dolled myself up because me and some friends were going to a Beethoven symphony and my friend Jess kept saying how good i looked (though this was the really the first time she's seen me a skirt lol)
and then today she told me two of her friends we went to the Beethoven symphony with on Sunday night thought i was hot:smooched:
but of course they didnt tell me that that night:angry: , one of them kept staring so i was getting paranoid i had something in my teeth or my hair was a mess:grumble:

thank you MFP and MFP family :flowerforyou:

Replies

• laureneva
    Options
    i finally got compliments :bigsmile:
    my sister came over Monday and couldnt stop saying I looked hot
    and on sunday night I dolled myself up because me and some friends were going to a Beethoven symphony and my friend Jess kept saying how good i looked (though this was the really the first time she's seen me a skirt lol)
    and then today she told me two of her friends we went to the Beethoven symphony with on Sunday night thought i was hot:smooched:
    but of course they didnt tell me that that night:angry: , one of them kept staring so i was getting paranoid i had something in my teeth or my hair was a mess:grumble:

thank you MFP and MFP family :flowerforyou:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Nothing beats losing weight like someone taking notice, keep it up and youll be batting down the compliments (and men for that matter) like a fisherman is Alaska when mesqiutos are hatching!:drinker:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Congrats! And don't you love it when someone is staring at you and you have no clue why? Talk about giving someone a complex! I am the same way.. was at my nephew's b day party the other day and someone kept staring at me...like all day..I was starting to think I had something wrong...was my hair sticking up or something? LOL Come to find out he was just staring at me because of how much me and my sisters all look alike..and he couldn't get over that. He could have just said that instead of gawking all day long hahahaaa!:laugh:
  • cindyfaye
    cindyfaye Posts: 72
    Options
    Congrates. The funny part for me is. . .they don't quite know what it is. They say something is different, but they can't quite put their finger on it. I just smile. I know it's because I've lost enough weight that I no longer look like I stuck my thumb in my mouth and blew really hard.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    that is GREAT it helps you work harder cause you know you look DARN good keep it up hottie!!!!!!!
  • laureneva
    Options
    Congrates. The funny part for me is. . .they don't quite know what it is. They say something is different, but they can't quite put their finger on it. I just smile. I know it's because I've lost enough weight that I no longer look like I stuck my thumb in my mouth and blew really hard.

the boys we were with dont know i'm on a diet/health kick so i dont know if it was because of that or it was the first time they really saw me put in an effort to the way i looked lol
    i had on good jewellery this black skirt and a *revealing* brown top and my dressy shoes i wore to my formal
    i think it was quite a shock for them from my usual jeans and whatever shirt i can find look lol

good luck to you and congrats on your progress, thats quite an achievement ! :flowerforyou:
  • laureneva
    Options
    Congrats! And don't you love it when someone is staring at you and you have no clue why? Talk about giving someone a complex! I am the same way.. was at my nephew's b day party the other day and someone kept staring at me...like all day..I was starting to think I had something wrong...was my hair sticking up or something? LOL Come to find out he was just staring at me because of how much me and my sisters all look alike..and he couldn't get over that. He could have just said that instead of gawking all day long hahahaaa!:laugh:

no i dont love it when someone is staring at me i have high self-esteem issues and am highly paranoid (not a great combo haha!)

:wink: i don't think it coz you look like your sisters:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!