57 pounds down :) Pics!

Options

Replies

• sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    fyi you a hero. I started at 181. I do want to get to 130. So far since mid agust I got down 23 pounds. so thank you for posting your success. I appreciate it. It motivates me. And you look stunning
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    My routine was basically keeping to about 1200 calories a day. Sometimes I went over, and the next day I would make up for it. My only real form of exercise is running. I mess with weights a little but I have not touched them in a while. Lately, I have been so busy that the gym has not been part of my day. I work at a school as a student teacher, so without the exercise I compensate by being very strict with my diet. I eat little meat, and a lot of veggies and fruits. I finally got to the point where junk food is literally not worth it to me...so I do not indulge in it much.

K, I'm going to be the queen of "buzzkill" here.

I just looked at your diary from November 1-now. I don't have time to go back months and months....

In the last 11 days there has been only ONE day where you ate over 500 calories.

Most days you are under 300 calories.

That is all I'm going to point out to everyone, because you are not eating 1200 calories as stated....

/endbuzzkill
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have consumed a whopping 3054 calories in the past eleven days! A little more than I eat in a single day.

By the way, October 29th, a cup of tea and a slice of bread..? THIS IS CALLED AN EATING DISORDER. You need to seek professional help. Please.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done a fantastic job at dropping the weight!
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOUR CURVES GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-faints with jealously-
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have consumed a whopping 3054 calories in the past eleven days! A little more than I eat in a single day.

By the way, October 29th, a cup of tea and a slice of bread..? THIS IS CALLED AN EATING DISORDER. You need to seek professional help. Please.

It is shocking that only two of us have noted that.
    *shakes my head*
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Transformations like yours inspire me to try harder because look at where I could be if I was as dedicated as you!
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! :smile:
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Your diary is terrifying.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I went through your diary for the past 6 months, and unless there's a LOT of unlogged food, looks like you averaged less than 700 net calories. Furthermore, you used to be eating more and exercising, and it seems like that has slowed down quite a bit, as your intake has gotten progressively lower, and now you have a regular intake around 300 calories. I would postulate that the recent lack of exercise, whether you realize it or not, is because your body is starving and you are subconsciously preserving energy. Your metabolism is slowing, your body is using your muscle tissue as fuel, and you're risking hormonal interruptions and health consequences that may or may not be reversible. Your pictures show a person that is starving themselves, and I don't think people should be giving you praise, as it is encouraging your descent in to an eating disorder. This situation is serious. Life and death serious. Please go see someone- a doctor, a counselor, a dietitian- whoever you feel comfortable with and show them your diary. Please, get help. You obviously have people in your life that love you- you should lean on them, and try to help yourself so those people can love you for a long time. I really hope you hear this message. I wish you the best. :flowerforyou:
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    wow! fantastic job! your waist is super small and AMAZING!:D
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look awesome! Thanks for sharing. Just curious how tall are you? What an accomplishment!
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options

-faints with jealously-

I want to revoke this previous statement after going through your diary. You are eating far too little, it's almost frightening.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

-faints with jealously-

I want to revoke this previous statement after going through your diary. You are eating far too little, it's almost frightening.

No almost.
  • Hungrygirl88
    Options
    I can only hope that you forgot to log food. I personally would die on that amount of food, and I don't see how you're able to function or even think from day to day. I wish you the best in the future but you might want to start eating??
  • Raaless
    Raaless Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Super job. Congrats. You have inspired me. I have another 20lbs to go before I get there. I was feeling a bit down today and this post helped. Many thanks. You look super.
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us!
  • ladycb1
    Options
    Amazing Transformation!!
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I do not mind at all :) I started out a size 11/12 and I know fit into size 6 jeans size 4/6 shorts/skirts...some are smaller it really depends on the brand lol.
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My routine was basically keeping to about 1200 calories a day. Sometimes I went over, and the next day I would make up for it. My only real form of exercise is running. I mess with weights a little but I have not touched them in a while. Lately, I have been so busy that the gym has not been part of my day. I work at a school as a student teacher, so without the exercise I compensate by being very strict with my diet. I eat little meat, and a lot of veggies and fruits. I finally got to the point where junk food is literally not worth it to me...so I do not indulge in it much.

K, I'm going to be the queen of "buzzkill" here.

I just looked at your diary from November 1-now. I don't have time to go back months and months....

In the last 11 days there has been only ONE day where you ate over 500 calories.

Most days you are under 300 calories.

That is all I'm going to point out to everyone, because you are not eating 1200 calories as stated....

/endbuzzkill

That is true my diary is scarce of entries...to my eternal shame I have not had time to log everything I eat throughout the day. Especially when I am in school. lol. I estimate cals in my head and keep a log on my phone, but I do hit 1200 cals a day. promise :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!