Want a WOW !!

Going to a special family event 3 weeks today. 15 lbs down but need a final push. What can be done realistically in this time and how best to achieve it? I can't do strenuous exercise due to a back injury but can walk and tone. I so want my folks to go WOW !!!

Replies

• TwinMumCork
    TwinMumCork Posts: 125 Member
    First of all well done on the 15lbs.

i'd advise drink loads of water and eat as cleanly as possible. Avoid any foods which may cause you to bloat e.g. wheat causes me to retain fluids.

Avoid alcohol , this too dehydrates and causes fluid retention.

Lodas of fruit and veg and less of the stuff we all know we shouldn't eat.

Good luck hope you get the WOW !!!
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    First of all well done on the 15lbs.

i'd advise drink loads of water and eat as cleanly as possible. Avoid any foods which may cause you to bloat e.g. wheat causes me to retain fluids.

Avoid alcohol , this too dehydrates and causes fluid retention.

Lodas of fruit and veg and less of the stuff we all know we shouldn't eat.

Good luck hope you get the WOW !!!

^ What she said :wink: :drinker:

and congrats on 15 lbs loss, thats amazing, you can easily pull off another 5 lbs loss in 3 weeks! :bigsmile:
  • oonaghmolly
    oonaghmolly Posts: 46 Member
    Oh thanks folks. Think I'm getting a bit downhearted .... skunnered as we would say in Scotland !!
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Congrats on the 15 lb weight loss!! Try doing the 17 day diet, it's mostly just clean eating. I lost 11lbs in 17 days.
  • oonaghmolly
    oonaghmolly Posts: 46 Member
    Congrats on the 15 lb weight loss!! Try doing the 17 day diet, it's mostly just clean eating. I lost 11lbs in 17 days.

Where do I get details of the 17 day plan?

Thanx
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    You could try googleing it, but I bought the book at walmart. It's really easy to follow, tells you what you can have and what you can't. The book isn't big, so it doesn't take long to read. But really I just read the parts I needed as I needed them. In the beginning you would read through the accelerate part because that would be the 17 day plan you would be on. It really does work and like they say in the book you really can do anything for 17 days. You also see results quick as long as you do what the plan says, making sure your drinking the right amount of water, yogurts ect. Good luck, I'm doing it right now.