shrinking boobies!

Options

Replies

• Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    I was less than an A at my heaviest and am still less than an A 20 pounds lighter. :bigsmile:
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I lost my boobies also. While I can't tell you my new and improved boobie size, I can proudly say I don't miss my perky large boobies.

To all my MFPeeps, have a great Sunday!!! :)

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/708/829/7708829_1233.jpg
  • sydimar
    sydimar Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That was my biggest concern losing weight. My breasts are drastically reduced but then again it was mostly fat to begin with.
    I had smaller boobs before I had gained the weight
  • Danardeener
    Options
    Yup...I went from a "C" cup to almost a non-existent "B" ....Push-up bras are now my best friend!
  • MissMertz
    Options
    I've lost an inch around my bust line.. but I'm honestly relieved... LOL I'm hoping they'll be proportioned right to my body by the time this is over!!!
  • LilMizMuffin
    Options
    I've lost over 100lbs and 99% of my boobs lol!! But it was worth it...
  • mariarose88
    Options
    I definitely have gone down a cup size - from a 36 DD at Victoria's Secret (ahh vanity sizing) to a 34 D. It's kind of nice though because they've definitely gotten perkier with all the strength training I've done! Plus, I'm smaller now so it's not super noticeable that they're smaller.
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite - my band size has gone down by 4" but my cup size has gone up from a D to an E.
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    In my case, they went from a D to a B... I'm happy with the new size but they're like falling downwards ... Grrrr :mad: i'm still happy with my weightloss ;)
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I've gained and lost weight several times and every time some weight comes off my boobs. It's ok for them to get smaller as long as you're doing plenty of pushups/chest exercises because then they'll also get perkier ;)
  • weightnomore33
    weightnomore33 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Shrinking boobs? Man I hope so!
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Lost 13" off mine. Thankfully. Hoping I can lose another 8".
  • risenonlytofall
    Options
    Unfortunately in losing 15lbs last year I went from a 34G to a 30FF making it even more difficult to find bras in my size. I think I'm destined for top heaviness no matter how slim I get.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    So I have lost about 40 pounds since August and it really shows on the upper half of my body. My husband was playing around the other night and made a comment that I was losing so much weight even my breasts were getting smaller and after some investigation I believe I may have gone down a cup size. Is this normal and has anyone else had boob shrinkage with their weight loss??

I have lost about 2 cup sizes but I could do with losing a few more and then when getting to goal will definitely be having a boob job
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I am going to start measuring. My fondest wish is that they would shrink and add to my booty. lol
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    When I was 21 I was 34B then when I gained 30 pounds they went to 38DD, Now I've lost 30 pounds since my highest I'm now a 34D, I think, according to my measurements compared to my fave bra manufacturer's chart (I still wear 36DD bras though and don't want to invest in a new bunch of bras till I hit goal but they're definatley a size too big)

I really hope I don't lose much more I was always flat chested into my late teens and only just managed a Bcup at uni at 130+ pounds and used to be so jealous of my bustier friends, tis nice to have a cleavage, getting boobs used to be my silver lining to gaining weight, getting to keep them now I'm getting slimmer will be like eating my cake and having it too. :D
  • CarleneOelofse
    Options
    Fat comes off everywhere and boobs are made up of a lot of fat in some cases. Some people lose very little and some (me) become boobless.

I too have become boobless.....
  • kandilynn03
    kandilynn03 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I was measured less than a month ago, and they put me in 44DD and I thought they seemed a little tight. Today, the top part of the cup is loose and wrinkles. But, I'm just starting out, and I don't want to buy new bras every couple of weeks for the entire 160 lb weight loss. So I might have to become a bra stuffer.
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    ive lost 22pounds before and whilst on mfp, somehow my boobs seem bigger but maybe thats because my waist is much smaller....but yes its very normal to lose your boobs afterall they are fat! mine are doing my head in!!
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Lost 104lbs to date. Gone from a 44G to 32E. Getting constant comments about my boob shrinkage since weight loss. The worst part is, the only reason why I am an E cup now is because of all the extra saggy skin I've been left with. Without the Extra skin, I'm pretty sure I'd be like a C cup, if that. :(