My 150 Pound Transformation

Options
Hello, everyone! If you'd like to see footage of my transformation, please check out my video if you have 3 minutes to spare. I haven't figured out how to embed it into this post, so this will have to do for now. :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSCb32OEc2o

I'm a first time poster on the myfitnesspal message boards. I started using myfitnesspal three months ago to help track my calories, macronutrient compositions, and break past a year long plateau! I've actually been hard at work losing weight for the past 2 years. Here's a photo of how I looked before and after:

atXLkl.jpg

If anyone is interesting in the methods I used to lose weight, I wrote a public note over facebook that everyone is free to read:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/jon-calvo/my-weight-loss-methodology/10152155925491664

I wish you all the very best on your journey! :smile:

Replies

• carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics but I'm sure someone who has knowledge will come along and help you... :) But congrats on your 150 lost! That's awesome!
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!
  • Jontaro
    Options
    I just got the picture working! Hopefully I can see if I can get the video link up as well! ^^ Thank you both very much!
  • lap1970
    lap1970 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    O.M.G, ! What an awesome transformation! U look awesome. I know u had to put in a lot of hardwork and dedication! Wow!
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    You look great. You state that you had a 1 year plateau. How did you break it?
  • Jontaro
    Options
    Thanks! I started doing intermittent fasting to help break my plateau. It was difficult to do at first, but well worth it to finally be under 200 for the first time since I was in 6th grade!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    :noway: OMG !!! Awesome!!! :drinker:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow incredible
  • Dave_Burrell
    Dave_Burrell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    wow..jaw dropping transformation!!! you nailed it bro
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    You look like your own kid brother :)

A hot kid brother :P

What a fantastic accomplishment. Congrats to you, the work you invested definitely looks great!!
  • opaquewhite
    opaquewhite Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, wow!!
  • Jontaro
    Options
    Thank you all so much! If anyone knows how to embed a video into the forum post please let me know! :smile:
  • kashifzs
    kashifzs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mind Blowing!! Just a quick question though! How did you get rid of the excess skin?
  • PearonaPair
    Options
    You're awesome :flowerforyou:
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    that is an AMAZING transformation! Congratulations it is so obvious that you have worked incredibly hard to achieve your goals.
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! What an AMAZING transformation!!!!!!!!!! You are a ROCK STAR! I am so happy for you. WTG with all the hard work and dedication!

Marie
  • toogsmom
    toogsmom Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hard Work = awesome results! Way to go!!
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    WoW!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!