Sensa census... Do you sprinkle???

Options
2»

Replies

• lorishultis
    lorishultis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I will give a BIG warning to watch your bank account or credit card if you signed up directly through Sensa. I work at a bank and I get people in frequently who signed up for a low cost trial only to find their account charged with nearly $200.00 and then monthly charges after that for the subscription they never asked for and its virtually impossible to talk to anyone with the company to cancel future charges.

that one I am aware of, bought it at Costco! lol
  • lorishultis
    lorishultis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What the heck is in that stuff??? Common sense question, HOW could it possibly work. Not being snarky. I am curious.

It's supposed to trigger your mind that your full sooner. Whats in it I dont know.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    No. I think it's another lose weight fast gimmick. When I see the commericals and I see them sprinkling it on ice cream cones and french fries, I actually have to laugh out loud. I think you're better off eating what you want in moderation than wasting money on stuff like that.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    :noway: They now have Sensa for men...
  • b14a3w3
    b14a3w3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Do you really want to put something in your body that you don't know what's in it?
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    What the heck is in that stuff??? Common sense question, HOW could it possibly work. Not being snarky. I am curious.

It's supposed to trigger your mind that your full sooner. Whats in it I dont know.

Erm... why are you eating something when you don't know what it is? I'd recommend doing some research...
  • nduva
    nduva Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Why put something into your body if you don't even know what it is?
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I've wasted a butt load of money on a whole lot of stupid weight loss products over the years. One that even I never fell for was Sensa. Please don't waste your money on something so ridiculous.

Eat a healthy diet in correct quantities and get some exercise.
  • 19Robin72
    19Robin72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I actually tried and had some success, trouble was I couldn't remember to use it. Think it's really more of a placebo though. Having to think about using it makes you more conscious when your eating and you pay more attention to your bodies natural cue that you're full instead of eating past that point as most of us tend to do that have weight issues. Same with snackers, if you have to remember to sprinkle you may also consider are your really hungry or eating due to stress, fatigue, bordom, etc. Good luck though, anything that makes you think about what you"re eating and stopping when you're full is a plus.:happy:
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Such a scam product, especially for anyone already counting calories. It's supposedly an appetite suppressant. Which basically means that it should make you eat less of whatever you are eating at the time.

But if you're counting calories, it's most likely that you have prepared a plate of food for yourself that you know the caloric value of and have already allotted it into your day. So you don't need to not consume any portion of the meal that you've served.

And I doubt it's effective at it's advertised claims anyway. If you serve up a giant plate of food and then sprinkle that stuff on it, planning on it stopping you from finishing the plate, it's more likely the mental thought that you'll be eating less than anything in the product that actually makes you stop sooner.
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options

:noway: :huh: