Options

Replies

• CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    you look amazing
  • Khole02
    Options
    WOW that's phenomenal!!! Congratulations you look absolutly amazing!!!!!!!! :D:D Such an Insparation:D
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Oh my god! brilliant
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I just watched the video, it gave me chills. What an incredible inspiration you are sir!!! Thank you so much for posting your amazing work!
  • lhather
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!!!:happy:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Starting at 340 lbs and 5'5" to go down to what you are!! Amazing!!

Saw the video. To me I think the big "changes" came at 299 lbs, 263 lbs, 212 lbs, then that AMAZING pic at 209 lbs when you had on your large pants!!! And loved the side-by-side pics at 195 lbs.

I wish the pic with you in the large pants and the side-by-side pics had been longer. They just blew me away.

Your post at the beginning was April 2010. Your post at the end was May 2010. You aren't saying you did all of that in 2 months, are ya????

A very HUGE CONGRATS to you!!
  • bco1158
    Options
    Great work!!!

Congrats on your hardwork paying off & thanks for sharing your journey with us!
  • FatgutBgone
    FatgutBgone Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! If you'd like to see footage of my transformation, please check out my video if you have 3 minutes to spare. I haven't figured out how to embed it into this post, so this will have to do for now. :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSCb32OEc2o

I'm a first time poster on the myfitnesspal message boards. I started using myfitnesspal three months ago to help track my calories, macronutrient compositions, and break past a year long plateau! I've actually been hard at work losing weight for the past 2 years. Here's a photo of how I looked before and after:

atXLkl.jpg

If anyone is interesting in the methods I used to lose weight, I wrote a public note over facebook that everyone is free to read:
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/jon-calvo/my-weight-loss-methodology/10152155925491664

I wish you all the very best on your journey! :smile:

Fantastic Job! I want to do that good!
  • Jontaro
    Options
    Thank you all so very much for all your kind words and support! This is one of the reasons I really love weight loss communities like this. When I first started making YouTube videos, the community there was supportive of each other just like all of you! Let's all reach our goals together. And if there's any way I can help, please let me know! :smile:
    holy weight loss - good for you. What was your beginning size??? You must be stoked!

My beginning sizes were size 5XL shirts, and size 56 pants. 30 pounds ago I wore size large and size 36 pants. I'm not sure what I am today, because I haven't had an opportunity to buy new clothing. I will soon, though!
    WOW!! Starting at 340 lbs and 5'5" to go down to what you are!! Amazing!!

Saw the video. To me I think the big "changes" came at 299 lbs, 263 lbs, 212 lbs, then that AMAZING pic at 209 lbs when you had on your large pants!!! And loved the side-by-side pics at 195 lbs.

I wish the pic with you in the large pants and the side-by-side pics had been longer. They just blew me away.

Your post at the beginning was April 2010. Your post at the end was May 2010. You aren't saying you did all of that in 2 months, are ya????

A very HUGE CONGRATS to you!!

Oh, actually the quote in May was around when I started out on YouTube! In my teens, I failed so many countless times. For example, losing 50-60 pounds and gaining it all back and more on numerous occasions. I never seemed to get it right. But in May 2010, something just felt different. Something about that time felt right! There was no giving up or going back from there on out!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You my friend are truely inspiring....I watched the Video and can see the joy and pain thru it all....This will help so so many people including myself.... Keep up the great work...and this journey is never done...It is a total lifestyle...Much success to your future...
  • helena260
    helena260 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Jon I can't say how much your video has inspired me as well as those who will watch it!! Your transformation is absolutely amazing!!! I know you worked hard!!! Keep up the amazing work!!! :happy:
  • IGotUrPistola
    Options
    Damn dawg. You look tight.
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look Great!!!
  • BellaNoel87
    BellaNoel87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's an insane transformation congrats on your success story you look amazing and I bet you feel amazing truly inspiring!
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job! Really, amazing. Congrats.
  • Jontaro
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    You're really inspirational! :heart:
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!!!
  • amandaraecook88
    amandaraecook88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Congrats man!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!