Looking for SERIOUS supportive weight loss buddies!

Options
Hey everyone!:D I'm looking for extremely supportive WL buddies! I find it much easier to stay on track if you have very encouraging friends who want the same goal! But by serious supportive buddies I don't mean just becoming friends. I mean commenting everyday on my updates and diaries and giving me insight and encouragement! Of course I would do the same to you:) Who would like to be my serious supportive buddy? Feel free to add me or message me saying to want to be serious supportive weight loss buddies:)

Oh and btw I am on here everyday and I'm really active too! I try to comment on every update I see and give lots of updates! And starting yesterday I made a commitment to log everything I eat everyday and I have an open diary.

Replies

• 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am always SUPER supportive. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! :)
  • beccamh
    beccamh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Our goal weights are about the same!! I added you :)
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I am always SUPER supportive. Feel free to add me if you like!

awesome! i added you:D
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log on every day and am super motivated! I have around 14lbs until I'm happy with my weight, but ideally would like to lose 20.
  • justgowithit17
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log on every day and am super motivated! I have around 14lbs until I'm happy with my weight, but ideally would like to lose 20.

Awesome! I added you! I have a bit more to lose, but I'm gonna do this!:D
  • beachbodyyy
    Options
    Hi there! I have been looking for someone that can be supportive in my journey through weight loss. I have attempted to diet with some of my closest friends, but because they are not all that serious about losing the weight, it makes it difficult for me to keep my goals in mind. Hopefully with a few new "weight loss buddies" I can manage to shed these extra pounds!!!
  • Neffjb84
    Neffjb84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am looking for someone super supportive as well! I have a lot more weight to lose than you but I have just started and need the encouragement to continue making my life healthier :-) We can encourage each other!!! Feel Free to add me :-)
  • justgowithit17
    Options
    Hi there! I have been looking for someone that can be supportive in my journey through weight loss. I have attempted to diet with some of my closest friends, but because they are not all that serious about losing the weight, it makes it difficult for me to keep my goals in mind. Hopefully with a few new "weight loss buddies" I can manage to shed these extra pounds!!!

i accepted your add:) and yeah, my friends are pretty bad influences on me, even though it's me who puts the food in my mouth, not them! but we can do this!!!
  • bayleyr512
    bayleyr512 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add you! I log my food everyday and would love some supportive friends as well! And anyone else feel free to add me :) I'm looking to lose around 20 pounds
  • TrainSweatEatSleep
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like.
    Don't forget to weigh your food with a digital scale.
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm supportive, add me
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    I'm here to support and help and encourage:):) Feel free to add me :):)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!:D I'm looking for extremely supportive WL buddies! I find it much easier to stay on track if you have very encouraging friends who want the same goal! But by serious supportive buddies I don't mean just becoming friends. I mean commenting everyday on my updates and diaries and giving me insight and encouragement! Of course I would do the same to you:) Who would like to be my serious supportive buddy? Feel free to add me or message me saying to want to be serious supportive weight loss buddies:)

Oh and btw I am on here everyday and I'm really active too! I try to comment on every update I see and give lots of updates! And starting yesterday I made a commitment to log everything I eat everyday and I have an open diary.

You sound just like me, girly! :)

I'm on here everyday, I log everything, I'm serious about my weightloss, I comment on almost all my friends' posts and give advice where I can. Also, I'm always available for a chat through PM if you need.

Feel free to add me. I'm Ginny, 24 :)

xx
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I always log on everyday and log everything as well as working out everyday :) i do my best to comment on all my friends posts. Feel free to add me :)
  • justgowithit17
    Options
    i accepted everyone's friend requests and added everyone who posted in this thread:)
    i love having a great group of supportive friends! :D
  • justgowithit17
    Options
    bump....anyone else looking for supportive friends?:D
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I really need the same. I have a handful of super great MFP friends and I am very thankful for them. Some more would be welcome though!
  • sonnybunny100
    sonnybunny100 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I really like this post! I too would like some supportive friends since I don't know many people where I live and don't have workout buddies!
  • coutlaw1
    coutlaw1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    jus sent you add welcome to mfp