When do you post your calories???

Options
1235»

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I plan my entire week out before it starts.

Yep, me too! Helps with grocery shopping that way also.
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Calories are entered either before or during consumption. I enter exercise upon completion, according to my heart rate monitor.
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i log in the morning i plan the day so i dont mess up x
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Right after or when I eat it so that I do not forget :wink:
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I log as I go along - right before I eat. Sometimes if I know I'm having something specific for dinner I'll prelog it, but otherwise generally I'm logging all day long :)
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I usually do mine right after a meal either via my phone app or by the web site
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I log as I eat, sometimes before, since breakfast and lunch are always the same for me. But anything that goes into my mouth I go ahead and log so I don't forget.
  • skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I pre-track my breakfast and lunch in the morning most of the time during the week. I very rarely eat before I track, even if I'm tracking it right before I put it in my mouth.

I do the same thing. I get to work pretty early, so I "inventory" my breakfast, lunch and snacks and put those calories in before I eat them. If I know what dinner is that night, I usually add it then, too.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    As I consume/burn them.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Usually after I eat them (I mean literally right after) or burn them off (food by app on my phone, exercise by kicking husband off the computer). I sometimes pre log dinner, especially if I already know what it will be. If i don't know what it will be, i will log it after.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I usually post them right before they go into my mouth. That way I have a current tally of what my day looks like.
  • Freidon
    Freidon Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I usually post two to three days in advance, so I know what foods I have at hand and won't accidentally go over. Since I share a small fridge with four roommates, it also helps me to avoid hogging all of their freezer space.
  • hpsNcrvs
    Options
    I made it a habit of logging everything I will eat..several days prior. I take my Nook with me to the kitchen..and plan my meals according to what I have in my kitchen. And if on that day, I need to make a substitution..I do so then. But I always stick to my allotted calories. Sometimes I go way lower..that's to balance out my Saturday "free" day.

Short answer...I log everything eat..before I eat it...even coffee.
  • ashumeow
    ashumeow Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Morning????
    When you eat them???
    Night???

I normally post my calorie when I eat them??? What say ye???

I mostly pre-log my breakfast-1, breakfast-2 and lunch. BUT i log my evening tiffin and dinner food after having it. =)
  • aheavel
    aheavel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I try to track as soon as I know what I am going to have, or at least what I am planning to have. I feel this makes me a little more accountable and helps me stick to my meal plan for the day.
  • Bess_74
    Options
    As I eat them or as soon after as I can, if I don't I tend to not remember what I had! I also like to know what totals are as I go so I can better budget my meals & snacks. I find I still tend to under estimate calories!