Replies

• MDChin
    MDChin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    London here, feel free to add me
  • tr33p1g
    Options
    Hi from Chesterfield!

I'm really into running at the moment and currently training for a half marathon next May.

Anyone feel free to add me for support.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jacqueline living in Surrey! I'm 47 and still trying to lose baby flab(my baby is now 11!) feel free to add me! xx
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Snoozypaws3000 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Colchester, Essex calling!

Logging in every day and happy to have as many friends UK or otherwise.

Heck....I don't give a whistle if you're from Mars as long as you're friendly
    Mmmmm! *Drools* .....*sighs* "Mars Bars"
    Err.......sorry, got sidetracked there for a minute!

Thank goodness there' are no calories added for thinking about chocolate!

Have just got myself kitted out with a Ki-Fit and am hoping I can increase the amount of exercise I do.

My goal is to lose some weight and increase my fitness levels....so, feel free to add me if you're still in need of friends

Sky x
  • mightdomightnot
    mightdomightnot Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm in North Yorkshire.....would really value encouraging and supportive friends on here and am happy to do the same so anyone is welcome to add me if you think we could help each other along this journey. I am determined to keep making positive lifestyle changes and have a lot of weight to lose and fitness to gain.
  • Lily26Wal
    Options
    hiya west mids here feel free to add :)
  • loopylinzi
    Options
    hi ive just joined on here im 33 and have 2 girls also aged 4 and 5 i am going to log on every day so it would be nice to have someone to compare and chat :) x
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Simon from Surrey - my "babies" are 18 and almost 21 and I've only just lost my baby weight :)
    Actually I'm now lighter than they have ever seen me!!

Feel free to add.
  • Chellebell2012
    Chellebell2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, with 2 children, 12 and 7 and from Suffolk. Feel free to add me, I could do with all the support i can get x
  • danniigreer
    Options
    Hi :) I'm new here, I'm a mum of 2 girls from stoke on Trent :) x
  • chigsy
    chigsy Posts: 19
    Options
    38 year old mom of two girls 14 months and 7 years been on here for a week and lost just under half a stone . i also log every day and have an open diary
  • gillbush123
    gillbush123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi iam GIll from Wigan 31, I have a 5 month old little girl. I put a massive 5 stone on whilst pregnant. Which has made me a size 26, not a good place to be in. I need to be healthy and fit for my baby and me. Feel free to add me. Xxx
  • Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    25 from Hampshire. I log in every day (several times usually) new friends welcome to add me :)
  • 26yr old lad from sunny suffolk, 130days logged in and lost 20 odd pounds
  • kbev147
    kbev147 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, from Hertfordshire and I have a little girl who is 19 months. I only joined last week and I'm hoping to lose 28lbs. Feel free to add me :-)
  • monteymole
    Options
    Coming up to my first week love this mfp add me I log on everyday I also need more UK friends :)
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Meeeee! 28. Leeds. Talk too much about nothing in particular. Can prod if required.
  • lozzaslosing89
    lozzaslosing89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Looking for more UK supporters too. Feel free to add me :) I am on everyday and always try to leave a wee message with everyone
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    25 from Near Peterborough! feel free too add me ladies and gents, always good having UK support!
  • Madsocks
    Madsocks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm from oop north in Cheshire. Good to see so many UK'ers on here! :-)