Les Mills Pump Show me your success

Options
jdavis193
jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
If you have any success pics please share. If you are currently doing it add me. I am in the first week. Done it bits and pieces but consistent this time!

Replies

• ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'm doing it right now. I'm on day 20
  • jdavis193
    Options
    Hey are you seeing results? What weights did you start with like on the squats? I was messing around with it I realized I feel it more if I go heavier but maybe miss a few reps.
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are doing it together. She's making really good progress-inches and such. Will post pics when we are done-still got about 30 some odd days to go. Start light...no need(with this program) to load it up.
  • FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've not done Les mills PUMP yet but I finished P90x this weekend. Here's my video story. 34lbs lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf8S7-kmfhI&feature=g-crec-u
  • TAS82
    TAS82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just started this program after finishing 90 days of CLX so I would love to see success pictures as well
  • astheygrowup
    Options
    I've not done Les mills PUMP yet but I finished P90x this weekend. Here's my video story. 34lbs lost.

Awesome results! I have started P90X 3 times and have yet to get past 30 days. It's my goal to complete that program one day!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna do that when I finish the P90X/Insanity Hybrid
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    Just started this program after finishing 90 days of CLX so I would love to see success pictures as well

what kind of results did you get from Chalean? i want both programs and don't know which would be better for me...
  • jdavis193
    Options

what kind of results did you get from Chalean? i want both programs and don't know which would be better for me...

I did CLx to didn't finish wasn't seeing any results!
  • astheygrowup
    Options

i love Chalene but didn't see huge results. Overall I lost around 9-10 pounds and most of my inches cam off my thighs and hips. I love the definition that I got in my shoulders and upper arms but that was the only major areas that changed. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't more of a change but I am going to do a second round of it once I finish Les Mills Pump. My strength increase a ton which I am happy about.

Honestly I couldn't pick. I dabbled in the Les Mills Pump while wrapping up my last week of CLX and this is my offical starting week of Les Mills but I love the workout just as much. Thanks to doing CLX I can add the extra weights to Les Mills.
  • lin7604
    Options
    thx. ya i really want to lose a bit more in my hips, thighs and lower belly, not sure how to go about it as i am like you.. i was doing rin30 and 30ds and saw nice changes in the upper body but not so much in the lower ;(
  • astheygrowup
    Options
    thx. ya i really want to lose a bit more in my hips, thighs and lower belly, not sure how to go about it as i am like you.. i was doing rin30 and 30ds and saw nice changes in the upper body but not so much in the lower ;(

You do tons of squats in Les Mills, I'm hoping to see results more on the bottom half..I will let you know.
  • lin7604
    Options
    thx, can't wait to hear what kind of results you are getting from it.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    are u guys going to a class( i take a class at teh y only saturdays though) or do all have videos?
  • jdavis193
    Options
    are u guys going to a class( i take a class at teh y only saturdays though) or do all have videos?

We do the videos!
  • jdavis193
    Options

Great results! Good Job!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options

I did CLx to didn't finish wasn't seeing any results!

me too, i really didnt like chalean extreme.

I just restarted second round of les mills pump. The first round I completed pump, I lost 9lbs and inches and have kept them off.
  • astheygrowup
    Options

I'm doing the video as well. There aren't any classes for it offered near me
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Once I start and finish Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, I want to try Les Mills PUMP next. So, please keep us posted on your results. Good luck and best wishes on you healthy journey!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!