Incline bench vs Flat vs Decline tripple threat

Options
Hello I was just wondering what is better for looks not strength I want to compete as a bodybuilder my chest is weak very weak iv been hearing incline is best as it hits more upper chest which is what most people lack or decline dont know whats your opinion

Replies

• nkklllll
    Options
    Well, quick lesson in physiology, the fibers on the lower part of your pecs actually end up connecting above where the upper pecs connect, so doing any of the three workouts will work both upper and lower. But there is some benefit to trying to target the upper pecs.

If you're going into bodybuilding, hope you stay clean, but 3 things, periodization, stretching, and nutrition. That is all
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Well, quick lesson in physiology, the fibers on the lower part of your pecs actually end up connecting above where the upper pecs connect, so doing any of the three workouts will work both upper and lower. But there is some benefit to trying to target the upper pecs.

If you're going into bodybuilding, hope you stay clean, but 3 things, periodization, stretching, and nutrition. That is all

thanks friend. I hope to go into bodybuilding i dont have good genetics but i work hard and work my A^% of im not perfect on dieting but im better tha before i try to be 100% accurate. iv been bulking got FAT LOL but cutting soon hopefully in 2 years time in going to compete