What are did you/are you having for breakfast!

Options

Replies

• daniellevargas
    Options
    Hi everyone....My name is Danielle. I am new here so Im a little nervous. Today I had egg whites on toast, with a fiber one yogurt and some watermelon....280 calories! I fill full so I think it was a goog start.
  • ashdav2010
    Options
    Today is breakfast day at work :) Friday is my 'let myself cheat a little and have something I shouldn't' day haha Every friday we go to Burger King and get breakfast, so I'm having and egg & cheese croissant and a value hashbrown. Naughty me, I know! haha
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    cup of coffee w/milk & sugar
    1 homemade protein/flax seed omega oil smoothie (vanilla yogurt 1/4 cup,,,1/4 cup 2% milk....3 strawberries,,,,1 scoop protein,,,
    1 teas. flaxseed oil)
  • pinkhockymom
    pinkhockymom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    egg white, mushroom and fat free chedddar cheese omlet topped with green chilli.
    two cups of coffee
    1 slice of 45 cal bread with strawberry preserve!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone....My name is Danielle. I am new here so Im a little nervous. Today I had egg whites on toast, with a fiber one yogurt and some watermelon....280 calories! I fill full so I think it was a goog start.

Welcome to MFP. Don't be nervous, this whole entire thing is easy peazy! It just takes some dedication and a little motivation and you'll have it down.

Everyone's breakfast sounds really good.
  • ngm1692
    ngm1692 Posts: 55
    Options
    oatmeal with ground flax meal and wheat germ. i make a huge batch on the weekend in my rice cooker and portion it out over the week. i do add a little brown sugar (about 1t) and a dollop of milk or half & half (from the portioned containers).

i also do a "green" smoothie that i drink throughout the day with the spinach, mixed berries, apple (although i don't peel my apple), banana...a few of whatever fruit is on sale really. you don't even notice the spinach is in there. it does make it slightly less sweet than if it weren't added (it's still pretty sweet), but at this point i don't even notice that (and if i omit it, it's too sweet). i don't add any protein or dairy.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    1 cup of coffee with 1 tsp sugar
    1 egg and 1 egg white scrambled - cooked in a big pan to make it flat and big
    1 cup spinach
    1/3 cup shredded cheese
    1 T salsa
    1T sour cream
    1 Wasa Fiber Crisp

359 calories
    I knew I'd be extra-busy this morning doing laundry and flipping mattresses - wanted to make sure I had enough fuel!
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    1/2 cup oatmeal.
    1 tbs bisquick heart helthy mic (gives it greeeaat texture!)
    1 tbs sugar free natural syrup
    2 tbs smuckers natural pb
    1 tbs polaner all fruit grape jelly...

divine... its like pancake-oatmeal-pbj-with syrup...but thats probably just me :)
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I had 1/4 cup cottage cheese w/ 1/2 cup blueberries and 3/4 cup Kashi honey sunshine cereal (it's great to munch on, not so great with milk but only 100 calories! & 6 grams of fiber! and it fills me up!)
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options

That sounds like a great breakfast! Good choices and welcome!
  • jbuffan218
    jbuffan218 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    First time trying a Larabar Coconut Cream 220 calories!!!!!! what did I just do?:sad:
    8oz. skim milk and a tangelo.
    Trying to eat a little fruit before my workout and then I heard these bars were good for after your workout.
    Too many calories for that tiny little thing.
    Total: 380calories !

Wont do that again.
  • ashley_alm
    ashley_alm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So far today i have had a banana, a glass of 1% chocolate milk, and a nutrigrain strawberry cereal bar
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup oatmeal.
    1 tbs bisquick heart helthy mic (gives it greeeaat texture!)
    1 tbs sugar free natural syrup
    2 tbs smuckers natural pb
    1 tbs polaner all fruit grape jelly...

divine... its like pancake-oatmeal-pbj-with syrup...but thats probably just me :)
    This sounds very interesting. How do you make it?
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    I had a Thomas everything bagel thin with 2slices of Oscar mayer turkey breast and 1 slice of Sargento light provolone cheese = 210 calories.....delish:smooched:
  • nurseandi
    nurseandi Posts: 80
    Options
    Had kim's light wheat bagel wiith peanut butter and glass of light choc. silk. go to work and was still hungry so i had steel cut oats with frozen berries in it. had pear and banana for snack around 11:30. YuUpp i am food monster today and i'm ready for LUNCH! hope this hunger goes away!
  • shells22
    shells22 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Designer Whey Protein Powder Chocolate 1 Scoop with frozen rasp and blue berries blended with some whole milk. Add one packet splenda and I'm good to go! :drinker: Cheers! Smoothie cal= 300- 320.

Eh, kinda much cals but I really don't like eating breakfast. I should have read this post before eating by the way lol.
  • Angie789
    Angie789 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome - I am totally trying the spinach in the smoothie idea!

I normally have Kashi Honey & Cinnamon oatmeal with coffee & skim milk.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I had an ensure. I will probably make myself a wrap soon (whole grain tortilla, egg, red pepper, onion and cheese). :)
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    I had coffee with splenda and skinny vanilla latte creamer
    1 cup original Shredded Wheat
    1 cup skim milk

I have this or oatmeal everyday.

Mid-morning snack after the gym-
    banana and a handful of peanuts. My fav...yummy!
  • babybundt
    Options
    just signed up with myfitnesspal. i had 1/2 c raw oatmeal--1 cup light ff yogurt--1 cup strawberries. i mix the oatmeal and yogurt and let it sit in the fridge overnite. i mix the fruit in just before i eat it. it is a filling meal..........:smile: