Why is it SO HARD to just NOT put that in my mouth?

Options
2»

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    What's the point of putting it in your mouth if you aren't going to finish it off?

finishing what you put in your mouth is good for you

Gotta get that protein in.
  • reginamusicant
    reginamusicant Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    YES HA HA HA! I didn't realize that the "Title" for my post was so dirty sounding!!! OMG. Leave it to me. Total dork. I would of thought the same things! LOL Thanks everyone for your input (funny and serious) they gave me great motivation, and great motivation to RETHINK THE NAMES OF MY POSTS! ha ha
  • reginamusicant
    reginamusicant Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love this. Thanks!!!!!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I'm a sugar *kitten*.

I've also maintained my weight/size for almost 3 years now.

Edited out my dirty comment about spitting/swallowing.
  • kendzini13
    kendzini13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I find it hard because I'm pretty sure I was over-trained to finish all the food on my plate. At Uni, they serve up our food for us, and if I'm not quick enough, or they've pre-served a plate, then I don't have a say as to how much gets put on my plate. I feel guilty if I don't finish my food because it just gets thrown away. Also, I just eat "unconciously", and being "finished eating" happens when my plate is empty. I don't ever EVER get full, unless I'm at home (away from Uni), and I cooked my own food. It's so strange and frustrating, especially because the meals here are really lacking in nutrients, and everything is cooked in week-old palm oil...
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I was defiantly being perverted when i read the title...,just gunna keep my thoughts in my head.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    That's what she said... Sorry couldn't resist.

I wish my wife would say that...lol
  • Ewa101975
    Ewa101975 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i can so relate....not sure why its so hard...but i think reaching for the protein instead may help?