57 pounds down :) Pics!

Options

Replies

• perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    (Just FYI, to help you keep your record going, you don't actually have to log anything for the counter to keep going...you just have to log into the site. For example, just going to your profile page is enough.)

So, if I log up to 300-600 calories but forget the rest of what I ate, I will still keep my record going?
  • lbrocksome
    lbrocksome Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look so good! Congrats, very motivating
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What exercises did you do? You look great:)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! i've been stuggling in the 180's lately, and that really helps me want to stay motivated!!!! great job!!!!
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    wow,u look stunning and 20 years younger
  • wheldar
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work. Hope you feel as good as you look now. I just started and I realize I did not take any 'before' pics. guess I'll have to share them sometime soon.

What is your excercise routine. I am walking now and plan to add other CV work after I get used to just getting my heartrate up.

Congrats!!!
  • bdrhodes73
    bdrhodes73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello, how are you! If I may; what are you doing to lost all your weight. I have been at this for years. Please share
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    (Just FYI, to help you keep your record going, you don't actually have to log anything for the counter to keep going...you just have to log into the site. For example, just going to your profile page is enough.)

So, if I log up to 300-600 calories but forget the rest of what I ate, I will still keep my record going?

Yes. And also if you logged absolutely no calories for the day...or if you logged 1600-2000 calories.
  • cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look good.. Thanks for posting its inspiring.
  • aradiamegido
    Options
    Wow, congrats, you look amazing! :)
  • spicyginger2006
    spicyginger2006 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    congrats, but please dont tell me your diary is for real??! your eating nothing!!!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    So... you log for each meal, but only the very small things like a cup of coffee for breakfast, some crackers for lunch and then some salad... and, what, you forget the rest? Like, every day?

....:huh:

Well, I think you're thin enough now. You may want to consider strength now you've lost so much body fat. Losing any more would be counterproductive.
  • nwachim
    Options
    My routine was basically keeping to about 1200 calories a day. Sometimes I went over, and the next day I would make up for it. My only real form of exercise is running. I mess with weights a little but I have not touched them in a while. Lately, I have been so busy that the gym has not been part of my day. I work at a school as a student teacher, so without the exercise I compensate by being very strict with my diet. I eat little meat, and a lot of veggies and fruits. I finally got to the point where junk food is literally not worth it to me...so I do not indulge in it much.

K, I'm going to be the queen of "buzzkill" here.

I just looked at your diary from November 1-now. I don't have time to go back months and months....

In the last 11 days there has been only ONE day where you ate over 500 calories.

Most days you are under 300 calories.

That is all I'm going to point out to everyone, because you are not eating 1200 calories as stated....

/endbuzzkill

That is true my diary is scarce of entries...to my eternal shame I have not had time to log everything I eat throughout the day. Especially when I am in school. lol. I estimate cals in my head and keep a log on my phone, but I do hit 1200 cals a day. promise :)
  • nwachim
    Options
    good to know you eat up to 1200 cal cz i was terrified when i viewed your dairy
  • Ann1964x
    Options
    Wow tiny waist, great job.
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you look AHHHHHHMAZING! you should be so proud! good for you girl!!
  • emmanelson654
    emmanelson654 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats!
  • Strongmamaof5
    Options
    You look great!!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Wow, very impressive results. Congrats and thank you for sharing. You are a new woman, absolutely beautiful
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!