Hello from Germany! :)

Options
Hello Everyone!

I am really new to MFP thats why I want to introduce myself! Please apologize my English skills. They are not very Good but I hope it is okay for now. My name is Michaela and I am from Germany. Currently studying 2D/3D Animation in a small town near Stuttgart. I really want to loose a couple of pounds and would be glad if someone likes to help me - and improve my English :)! Feel free to add me or drop a line so I can add you and we can Motivate each other! Really need support behause I am a lazy butt!

Cheers,

Michaela

Replies

• TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome Michaela, this is a great site with a lot of nice people....feel free to add me as a friend on here, I'm on the site daily
  • persuader1
    persuader1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I've been to Germany twice, loved it!

Dan
  • PepperJack123
    Options
    Welcome! : )
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi from not too far away Sweden!

This site is great and has lots of really nice people.

Good luck on your journey!

Scarlet
  • monikainrio
    Options
    und los :)

mir hilft schon die gnadenlose Offenlegung aller meiner essenstechnischen Schandtaten hier

Gruss aus Rio
  • Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Von einem Bayern in Amerika:flowerforyou:
  • palienpalle
    palienpalle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey thank you Everyone! I am so glad about the response! Im going to work now but will reply to all of you in the evening today :)
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Mein Deutsch ist wahrscheinlich schlimmer als Ihr Englisch, aber willkommen sowieso.

sorry, I know the grammar is wrong, I still think in English, and it's been like 15 years since I even wrote anything in German so...
  • wildapril
    wildapril Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Germany too! Up north in cold, rainy Hamburg. Please add me if you want!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Hi & welcome to MFP.

By the way I also studied 2D animation but that was 6 years ago (unfortunately I wasn't able to use it much though my work as a Graphic Designer is somehow kinda related)

Feel free to add me :)
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    OUH! A German friend! Welcome! :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me!
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    i LOVE germany! want to go back to visit so bad! welcome :smile:
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hi....I am in the UK but studied German and lived in Bensheim as a student many years ago. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.

Ich muss mein Deutsch ueben!!!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm English but trying to learn German! Guten Tag! Good luck with your goals.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the site :)

I'm from the UK and know very little German, but I'd love to learn it properly. I have family over there and have been over a couple of times when I was younger.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I am really new to MFP thats why I want to introduce myself! Please apologize my English skills. They are not very Good but I hope it is okay for now. My name is Michaela and I am from Germany. Currently studying 2D/3D Animation in a small town near Stuttgart. I really want to loose a couple of pounds and would be glad if someone likes to help me - and improve my English :)! Feel free to add me or drop a line so I can add you and we can Motivate each other! Really need support behause I am a lazy butt!

Cheers,

Michaela

Hi Michaela!

I'm Ginny, 24, and I live in France so not so far ;)

I wish you good luck on your weightloss journey (or rather, good motivation :p). You can do it!

Feel free to add me! :)

xx
  • meginki
    Options
    Hey! Wilkommen :)
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, Michaela,
    My name is Kimberlee and I am from the U.S.A....Illinois. Welcome to mfp. I absolutely love this site and am on here everyday and have an open diary. I am married without children and am 49 yrs. old. I am also physically disabled and have had to do this through mostly diet, but I do try to get in some kind of exercise everyday. Please, anyone can feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • ilinx
    ilinx Posts: 34
    Options
    Hey Michaela! Wilkommen! Den wichtigsten Schritt hast du schon gemacht. Indem du darüber Buch führst, was du isst, wirst du ganz schnell ein neues Ess-Bewusstsein entwickeln und dich fast automatisch gesünder ernähren. Mit ein bischen Bewegung purzeln die Pfunde dann bestimmt. Kleiner Tipp: halt dich nicht unbedingt an MFP's Kalorienmaximum - das wird oft pauschalisiert. Besser ist, du errechnest deinen benötigten Kaloriensatz selber. :)
    Viel Erfolg & liebe Grüße aus Wolfsburg!
  • ljdsmith
    Options
    Hey! glad your here. feel free to add me.