Alright boys... where are you hiding?

Options

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    oh helllooo!! hahaha
    what were you doing in the cupboard?

Nope not after coffee, I went to get the mop out and accidently locked myself in. How careless, hey haha
  • conraj74
    conraj74 Posts: 182
    Options
    Howdy.
  • blacksti
    blacksti Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Theres a bunch of very supporting and knowledgeable guys on this site. However, may I suggest that in order to avoid creepers and in general, non-supportive or douche bags you look around the forums and see who will be better suited as a friend rather than openly asking them to add you and later on find requests saying "send me naked pictures" etc. This goes for both sexes btw

Just a friendly word

Guys that warn girls about creepers are generally creepers themselves
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Theres a bunch of very supporting and knowledgeable guys on this site. However, may I suggest that in order to avoid creepers and in general, non-supportive or douche bags you look around the forums and see who will be better suited as a friend rather than openly asking them to add you and later on find requests saying "send me naked pictures" etc. This goes for both sexes btw

Just a friendly word

Indeed
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    at the gym...
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I think guys between there 20-30s are probably fitter and slimmer than the likes of me :-(
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Reporting in.
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm......Damn. I am 35. Too old! :cry:
  • blacksti
    blacksti Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Just a friendly word

Indeed

Mama with a wrx?
  • Avason
    Avason Posts: 37
    Options
    I think guys between there 20-30s are probably fitter and slimmer than the likes of me :-(
    Not all of us!

I'm 24 and I just started, really need to lose some weight hehe
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    Not all of us!

I'm 24 and I just started, really need to lose some weight hehe

33 and 240lbs so I'm in the same boat.
  • shiftysheep
    shiftysheep Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Busy playing on cod ;)
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Guess I am probably too old now... lol
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I'm still 20 (in my head)...
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    No boy here, but if you don't mind having a man as a friend, feel free to add me.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options

Just a friendly word

Or white knights.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

Just a friendly word

Sorry! Taunto is a friend of mine. He's legit! A great guy, actually. Smart, surprisingly wise for his age, a great cook/recipe guy, and a gentleman to boot. You should FR him right away. You can't find a better guy on here.

Alright taunto, were's my $20?
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Where's all the 20-30 guys at? I'm adding lots of girls my age which is fab! But I want some dude friends too, haha

Shame that so many turn out to be creepers or *kitten* :ohwell: sometimes a girl just wants some guy friends!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    tumblr_llx2jjkjZW1qbyyxq.gif